• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: msg center bugged

message center not accessible
  2. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: SAJM Portraits broken

All the sajm portaits are broken after today's update, they're displaying a text message instead of the actual portrait.
  3. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Missing Icons

1.Mute Buttons are missing. not sure if this is intended 2. the first wave army icon is missing, it returns when you click on the 2nd wave icon.
  4. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Quest: Forced Acceptance text

shouldn't the text say space colony? and residential building or whatever terminology inno uses... because "autonomous chambers" is not a main city building
  5. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: wrong quest icon

aerospace pharmacy is a supply building, the icon shown is for a military building.
  6. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

after today's update the continent map and GE will not load, Battles on PVP arena get stuck at loading shield. placing siege also gets stuck at the loading shield(the siege is not plaed)
  7. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Guild rankings

Guild ranking is inaccessible , and just shows a blank page all other ranking tabs are also blanked out after visiting Guild ranks page and only fixed after a refresh Screenshots:https://prnt.sc/1zdtr3i https://prnt.sc/1zduf3x
  8. Tanmay11

Venus Continent map scout Visual bug

sent the Scout towards the spaceship for 2nd part of venus map. the visual path that scout follows is pointing in the wrong direction.
  9. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: shortcuts not working after latest update

none of the shortcuts are working after the update. they are greyed out and inaccessible even with mouse clicks until refresh.
  10. Tanmay11

Battlefield not loading properly

while manually attacking, the battlefield doesn't load properly, there's Black bars on both side of the screen and it seems a bit zoomed out. Screenshots from beta:GE beta, Settlements Beta Screenshot from live: GE live
  11. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Continent map will not load

the map will not load after latest update, its not happening to everyone. looks like its affecting higher age map( those who are in saab). at least one person from my guild is experiencing the issue cleared cache, changed browser, nothing works. When it Works:- have asteroid ice ready to...
  12. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Game Crashes on opening Blueprints window from

trying to unlock new levels on gb from phone crashes the game. i am using the beta app latest version 1.196.5
  13. Tanmay11

Duplicate: GBG AI changed = more losses

whatever you did in yesterday's update, I'm having way more losses in Gbg than usual and so are my guildmates. and apparently even PvP arena is changed to that of continent map which i dont mind. but whatever you did in Gbg is causing more losses.
  14. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Guild profile visual bug

members points are being obscured by the new leadership graphic.
  15. Tanmay11

Cannot Reproduce: Aid before countdow

after visiting cities, the mot/pol option is active before the 24hr countdown ends.( the countdown must be around 5 mins) Screenshot
  16. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Leaving aborted messages

Trying to leave a Aborted message( in social tab) freezes the game on PC and forces a refresh on android 10
  17. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Guild message Admin rights and visual bug

1.the guild messages aren't showing Admin of the group. 2.options to dismiss member or leave is not available(greyed out), either this is designed deliberately or a bug. 3. the members list in "group info" is of wrong dimension. I am not an admin of this group, but The Admin's screenshot...
  18. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Guild Tab messages

The menu(gb, visit city etc) menu that pops up upon tapping on profile pic is not working on phone in guild tab messages
  19. Tanmay11

Diamond costs for instantly completing buildings under construction

Since when did the diamonds costs start decreasing with time? I thought they always stayed same , at least for main city not sure about settlements.
  20. Tanmay11

Fixed on Beta: Opening event window on app

When the event icon is over a gb or anything clickable, trying to open event window also opens things like gb window, settlements.