• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Andi47

Not A Bug: Fall event - wrong (inconsistent) Grand Prize

Hmmm, seems I have looked on the wrong site - I mistook the grand prize (bottom right corner) with the daily special (leftmost item on the "nails"). Sorry.
  2. Andi47

Not A Bug: Fall event - wrong (inconsistent) Grand Prize

Today I checked the Grand prize - it said "Harvest fields selection kits". Well, sounds great, so I was baking with all fruits I had and got from the first few quests. And then, I got.... "September cottage selection kit".
  3. Andi47

Feedback PvP Arena

41 pages, .... tl;dr is there somewhere a countdown towards the end of the current pvp tower season? Would be nice to have one....
  4. Andi47

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

well, they might see what looks like an industrial age harbor, but in fact it is the biggest model railway in the world. and yes - WHY make industrial age (quite early in the game, and almost the ugliest of all eras) the highest era for tavern (etc.) design? there are PLENTY of design options...
  5. Andi47

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

phew, I don't like the factory-like industrial offgrid buildings :( WHY the graphics only up to the industrial age? Why nothing for e.g. Contemporary, Arctic and virtual futures and space ages?
  6. Andi47

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

Well, the Zoo in Schönbrunn, and maybe one more Zoo in Austria. And since a few weeks "elephant" cardbord stand-ups at press conferences of the ministery of health and in some museums.
  7. Andi47

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

Why this industrial drinking hole in space ages? I want my nice tavern back with outdoor dining and enough space for baby-elephants*) between the tables. *) Austrian unit of scale: "keep your distance of at least the length of a baby elephant" = approx. one meter.
  8. Andi47

Cannot Reproduce: Friends tavern info behind the frame

I have also seen the tavern shield flying up, up and away sometimes - this seems to happen when having several browser tabs opened, and having the game in the first (=leftmost) tab. When this happens, reloading the game resolves the problem. I am using Google Chrome (regularly updated to the...
  9. Andi47

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 15th June

The new light bulb for the message button did not make it into the update 1.181? (sorry for off-topic, but there is no "update 1.181 feedback" thread)
  10. Andi47

Fixed on Beta: Mail

Is it REALLY off-topic in the "daily changelog feedback" thread when people are complaining that a bug that has been reported SIXTEEN days ago with HIGH priority is STILL NOT FIXED with the daily update???
  11. Andi47

I reported the bug on .de a few minutes after it went life - and got an answer from the .de mods, asking whether I am aware that it is already known. Yes, *I* am am aware. But are the developers aware?¿?¿? Edit: The bug has been reported SIXTEEN(!) days ago with HIGH(!!) priority. Did the...
  12. Andi47

Spoiler Endless Tower

I do aid them - and hope that they aid me back, so that all my shrines get motivated.
  13. Andi47

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st June

Do the developers even CARE when a bug report is marked with priority "high" or "please hotfix"? and NO, it is NOT just inconvenient, it is almost game-breaking!! and - as it is STILL not fixed - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hotfix on life as soon as the fix is there on...
  14. Andi47

Forwarded Show ALL finished GB notifications (and not just one) when logging in or coming back to city

This depends on how many BPs I already have for a certain GB: for example for the Arc I have huge amounts of BP, so I don't care when I get new ones, but e.g. for new GBs I am still in need of BP (currently the Space Carrier, but also still for StarGazer and Virgo), and there I do care.
  15. Andi47

Forwarded Show ALL finished GB notifications (and not just one) when logging in or coming back to city

I propose a "finished GB" notification which shows ALL GBs where the player has contributed and which have finished while he/she was offline or away from keyboard (afk).
  16. Andi47

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st June

PLEASE fix the "Message button does not blink" issue BEFORE releasing update 1.180 - or at least implement a hotfix on the life servers as soon as this bug is fixed on beta!
  17. Andi47

Fixed on Beta: Tooltip Tomorrow Research GB Dynamic Tower

Just a question: Why the over-hasty change of the name of the building from Dynamic Tower to Truce Tower, way before the graphical design is finished? Is there any reason for doing it so hasty - like a copyright issue with the old name of the building?
  18. Andi47

Fixed on Beta: Can't sell Little Fountain of Youth at Antiques Dealer

yes, I double-checked, see above
  19. Andi47

Fixed on Beta: Can't sell Little Fountain of Youth at Antiques Dealer

Browser and Version: Browser: Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit); Game: 1.180.7843dc1cf04 (28.05.2020 20:01) Overview of the bug: 1.) have at least one Little Fountain of Youth in the inventory (I built a Fountain of youth, shrinked it with a kit, and stored it into...
  20. Andi47

Urgency: Please hotfix! As guild chat does not apply on mobile devices, Guild Battlegrounds directives are given via message system, and when this doesn't work, most players don't see urgent guild messages in time!!