• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Reverse sorting order in Forum threads

Explained above
  2. New Idea Sort the fragments inventory

It would be nice if the tab-page of fragments could be sorted by percentage of completion- highest percentages on first page The 'show all' tab and all other tabs could remain like they are now. Items of which you have enough fragments to assemble the item can be easily found on the first page(s)
  3. Fixed on Beta: Wrong text in task description

Wrong text in task description
  4. Rejected Just an idea to shorten some descriptions

I would suggest to call "attacking army" simply "Army" call "defending army" simply "Police"
  5. Not A Bug: Impossible to abort quests while neighborly helpers are active

Impossible to abort quests while neighborly helpers are active
  6. Rejected New achievement for not plundering

Nowadays players can only indicate they are proud on how many times they plundered a city. I suggest they can express that they are proud they don't plunder
  7. Fixed on Beta: Show two icon are not correctly positioned

On opening gifts window first time the show 2 icons are wrongly positioned
  8. Fixed on Beta: Missing icon for buildings with special productions

In buildings capable to produce special supplies (sleigh builder, flourishing cider mill, ... ), the icon for goods is missing
  9. SAV Power Dragon v SAM Sentinel

Is it intended that a Power Dragon (being an Artillery Unit) can defeat a Sentinel (having skill cannot being atacked by artillery unit ) ?
  10. Rejected Save preferred Army composition

Now that fighting is more and more important in the game, it would be nice to save and recall preferred army compositions. I would say up to 6 preferred setups can be saved. With 1 or 2 clicks a whole army can be selected. In stead of removing and adding each unit manually, a complete army is...
  11. Cannot Reproduce: 2 wave army

When attacking a two wave army i noticed that even when i retreat before the second wave was started, i suffered damage. First wave: Enemy: 8 Space Marines My army: 8 rocket troops Result after first wave: Enemy army destroyed. My army suffered no damage Second wave: Enemy army: 2 Sentinels My...
  12. Cannot Reproduce: Shadow on Mars colony

The shadows of the rocks and the shadow of the Mars explorer are pointing in different directions. Are there two suns around on Mars ?
  13. Rejected Suggestion: Auto start Mars Ore exploration

It would be nice that after a succesfull battle/negotiation, a new Mars Ore exploration is started automatically, without an extra mouse click.
  14. PvP towers disabled

It seems that all PvP towers are disabled. When I open the event history, they are all greyed out. When i open the towers on the continent maps, they all say no champion yet. I lost all points on the towers where i fought already... Is this just me, or is this a more widely spread bug ?
  15. Duplicate: Strange behaviour icon 'Production finished'

Steps to reproduce: Refresh your city Make sure there nothing to collect, and there is no icon 'Production finished' (Big chest on the left side of screen) Visit the city of any friend Go back to your city by using the button 'back to city' Now the icon 'Production finished' will pop up...
  16. Cannot Reproduce: Global ranking - guild search

The guild 'Vide' is ranked #64 in global ranking. When entering "Vide" in search field another guild is shown. This guild is ranked #65 in global ranking. This happens every time. BeeVee