• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: No Settlement expansions

Ditto - playing from Edge browser on Apple Mac Studio 2022, OS 13.5.1 (22G90). The issue first appeared yesterday ... sorry for the delay in posting!
  2. Fixed on Beta: I can't access the calendar - Halloween 2021 Event

And ditto. Currently using Microsoft Edge on a Mac for FoE ...
  3. Winter Challenge 1

4. Will Not Fix: Winter event 13th day quest

And ditto. Took almost the exact same screenshots too :-)
  5. Feedback XenForo Feedback thread

When pushing the "Open Forum" button in the game, I get this message: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. However, when using the arrow in the announcement message, I can enter the forum that way ...
  6. Feedback Feedback Update 1.40

The Aid button is a bomb under the Guild if it is not made possible for the receiving player to set the wanted outcome (as other comments also suggest). It will be hard to convince guildies to actually read and adhere to profile texts when this button is introduced to live servers resulting in...
  7. GvG user guide

I feared that would be the case. Hope they change that as our guild has a lot of information stored en hidden rooms. Information that should not necessarily be shared with the coming "warlords". But thanks for your reply!
  8. GvG user guide

What guild rights are required to be able to place a siege army? I checked the question mark, but did not find any information about that ...
  9. Not A Bug: Server error

I get the same "405 Not Allowed, nginx/1.0.10" message when trying to login - same on three different browsers (firefox, safari and google chrome) of which firefox has never been used for FoE before, so probably not cache problem this time ...