• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Sl8yer

Cannot Reproduce: Carnival - hearts count on masks does not change

I was trying the middle 15% mask. At 100 it got stuck. I figured it would still add up, but after 6 attempts it started again on 110.
  2. Sl8yer

Do the tavern floors work?

I know you only have a chance to get some extra silver, but I regulary got 5. Now, since we can change the floors and I am supposed to have a 20% chance at 20 I haven't had a single hit. I know statistical it is possible, but I find it strange. So do others have more luck, or is this a bug?
  3. Sl8yer

How come there is no premium production building in Arctic?

Just wondering.
  4. Sl8yer

Why is there a mail symbol with a warning in my city?

When I click it to open it opens a blank page of settings.
  5. Sl8yer

All links in the Guides are dead

The move to this new forum format has killed all links in the Guides. All info is gone.
  6. Sl8yer

Not A Bug: Frosty is gone

For some reason there was no 1 mission a day limit today and now Frosty has disappeared.
  7. Sl8yer

Question about the 35 shots mission in the Soccer event

Does anyone know if the 6 buildings from your age you have to build, are only residential buildings or do all buildings count. It is confusing, cause the picture shown is that of a residential building. Apart from that, 6 is ridiculous!
  8. Sl8yer

What's the current prize?

All I can see is a blank space for 1250 cups.
  9. Sl8yer

Feedback Mistake in Victory Tower

The number of medals a player gets does not depend on a player's age, but on te age he is in. No natives consulted on this? :confused:
  10. Sl8yer

How long does it take to get support?

I reported a bug 5 days ago and so far nothing. If I do that on the main game I get an answer within hours. If this is the beta version where tests are being done, shouldn't support be e little bit faster?