• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Sl8yer

New Idea Collective pass for GBG

What Not To Suggest? Please note that any other ideas along the same lines will also be moved to this forum, and not forwarded, so it's in your own best interest not to suggest any ideas similar to these. However, the threads pertaining to these ideas will be kept open in an attempt to foster...
  2. Sl8yer

New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

It can also be DNSL for making yourself richer or the game easier. It is just another crackpot idea. SASH is already under developement and there is no way they are going to change the direction they have already decided on. When it comes to ideas, she fills 3 pages with ideas that are either...
  3. Sl8yer

Duplicate Show - Hide buttons Reccuring Quest

Proposed numerous times.
  4. Sl8yer

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

How can we give our thoughts on those changes if we do not know what they exactly are? All we can comment on is that changes have been made. Big deal. Only time will tell if we are happy with those.
  5. Sl8yer

Feedback Daily Release Notes

But do they post monday on friday? :P
  6. Sl8yer

Rejected Increase the city's productivity.

What GB needs 56G coins? Hydra on level 80 needs 10.2G. You can get the goods for all those levels, but not the coins????
  7. Sl8yer

Do Not Suggest create "skins" for the city for us to buy.

Amazing how you keep coming up with these crackpot ideas. Would be a total waste of devs time.
  8. Sl8yer

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Is it April 1th already? What happened to March 30 and 31?
  9. Sl8yer

Rejected Increase the city's productivity.

Have any of your ideas ever been forwarded? Happiness only gives your coins and supply production a boost. Any other effect on the game has already been removed. How? With extra coins and supplies????? If they want to help grow my GB's they need to put in fp's.
  10. Sl8yer

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Really???????
  11. Sl8yer

New Idea Daily challenge final chest reward with epic kits during events

A cleaner thought process would be for you to realise that it is up to you if you want to finish the DC's or not. It should not need an extra incentive. It does not matter if it efects my gameplay. Again, not relevant at all. That everyone is for the suggestion is to be expected. You will get...
  12. Sl8yer

Another argument that is not relative at all. The game isn't about just you. The bigger picture is not about the players that do not care, but about all players.
  13. Sl8yer

Not relevant at all. If I give you 3 bills of $100 you are richer, even if you decide to burn them.
  14. Sl8yer

Epic kits hold more than only pieces. Time and luck have nothing to do with it and actually nether does the content. Replace the reward of the epic kit with an expansion. Would I be richer with 3 extra, or not? Even if richer is debatable, how is this not a change to an existing reward?
  15. Sl8yer

Is your pair between your ears? All I am asking him is why there is no imbalance. He should be able to explain, don't you think? Is that hard for you? For me it is a give away. How does 3 more that you otherwise would not get not make you richer? No. I am telling HOW EASY IT IS!
  16. Sl8yer

They created those rules themselves and had them posted on the forum. All it takes is to read them.
  17. Sl8yer

I don't need a reason, not am I saying it does not. Inno is asking you to explain why an idea keeps balance. Not just say it does. Nice but not relative. You could also propose for everyone to get 1000 diamonds from that last chest during events, following the same logic. Just cause anyone can...
  18. Sl8yer

Then how can you say it keeps balance? Your proposal, so you need to explain why it keeps balance. Not just say it does. How does an extra chance to get items not make the game easier or make you richer???? It gives me at least 3 more chances to get an epic selection kit during an event. 3...