• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Yang10

Forwarded Easy way to rank

Proposal: The idea I had in mind was to add a feature to the Guild Battlegrounds ranking of the 8 (or less) guilds according to the colour they have within said map. Reason: I've found myself many times struggling to identify the guilds on the map, as many times they have the same flag, so when...
  2. Yang10

Truce Tower

Any news on the Truce Tower?, how much time it'll take to release the graphics maybe? I'm really curious and anxious to see how it'll turn out, but maybe there isn't info out there about it...
  3. Yang10

Should special goods be like that?

I was playing the Guild Expeditions and I came across the need for Orichalcum when negoatiating. As I am in the Oceanic Future, I was fine with it, but I wondered why it was there, because I am fresh in this era, haven't even unlocked 5 techs and the Submarine hub for collecting Orichalcum isn't...
  4. Yang10

New update, new continent

With the new update and the new Collumbus' questline we are ejoying exciting new features, but the most intrieguing and promising one is the new continent on the world atlas. Taking the place of Greenland and what would look like a winter-time Glacial Arctic Ocean, the continent looks very much...
  5. Yang10

Any tips for jail?

Hi guys! I have been thinking of the incongruence of the units' selection Alcatraz does for its production; getting most of the units of only one military building and the others from others, never getting many from the well built military (a vague redundancy) buildings. I.E., getting 3 out of...
  6. Yang10

This'll be quick...

Just a quick, simple question, whose answer has never got around my head yet: what with the foggy places? :confused:
  7. Yang10

Happiness=Population?

I'm sorry, but I've been standing this irregularity for almost 3 and a half years. Why the HELL doesn't the happiness lost when acquiring population match the last one's number???!!! I mean, if I gain 300 population I'd assume I am to lose 300 happiness, judging by the "-300 :) " sign in the...
  8. Yang10

Summer event quests

In 2013 the Summer Event had repetitive quests: produce a 1 day production 4 times in exchange for 1 ticket. That way, players continued the Summer Event without getting bored after they finished their missions. Why hasn't this been implemented these past years, including this year??!!
  9. Yang10

Summer Event release

I only have one tiny question: when is the Summer Event released for beta testing? I am to buy a computer in the offy and don't know how much time I have to buy it, so that I can be 24/7 in FoE. Thanks, Yang10.
  10. Yang10

Friend request's diamond rewards

Hi. Can anyone explain how that whole thing about diamonds being won with the evolution of a player? Once I found out about that I sent someone a friend request to someoone in the Bronze Age, and he continued on advancing, but nothing was won. Thanks. Cheers, Yang10.
  11. Yang10

What the...?? II

So, as I've gotten my computer out from the technician, I've just re-joined the forum. I saw what you guys wrote in my previous post about a technical malfunction, and I thank your opinions and critics, etc., but I had no idea I was breaking the rules. If anything, I was doing so without any...
  12. Yang10

What the...??

So here's what happened: My computer got a virus last Sunday, and just on Thursday night it made me impossible to enter FoE, so I asked a friend to do so. He said he entered all my 10 worlds to pick up everything (as it was the pick-up hour) and I believed him, while I waited for my computer...
  13. Yang10

What is up for us??

Hey everyone!! I'm feeling so good today I decided to make this thread about those foggy territories in all the maps (FoE, PE, ME, PME). Who's got some imagination?! Post the stories you can can up with here, so we can share them. I'll start. I thought about the Escandinavian sectors like a...
  14. Yang10

Can't enter FoE Soccer Cup .....

With the recent update made today, June 5th, at 13:00 hours (which brought the golden stars back to residential buildings and halfened the amount of power the Hall of Fame gave) has made impossible for me to enter the FoE Soccer Cuo ...... I can't make any more goals, and I don't think I have...
  15. Yang10

What's going on??

See this: http://prntscr.com/3mr2or
  16. Yang10

Silver Star

Ok. I will get right to the chase. Has the golden star from motivated buildings been replaced for a gray/silver star? or is it a display error/bug? I have no problem with it, but it caught my eye.
  17. Yang10

"false" item. What is it?

Anybody has any idea what the "false" item on the golden chest means? I think it means, either the Top Scorer Reward or the actual new reward (the one that changes every 6 hours). I've gotten the Hall of Fame, the Fan Shop, and the 2 blueprints from the Observatory twice, but not THAT one. So...
  18. Yang10

Will Not Fix: Isn't this wrong??

Well, everyone. I think Inno is trying to steal our effort. As all, we've passed through the Iron Age and its map. Now, when in that age, conquering a sector was a challenge, especially in the Bronze Age. But in the American server, I noticed that my effort had been stolen as I conquered a...
  19. Yang10

What the hell!!!! >_<

We can't win ANYTHING back from selling builidngs now!!!!! This is unforgivable.
  20. Yang10

Really devs...?

I'm sorry, but this is just the tip of the iceberg You are giving us a premium, yet expensive residential building. Come on people!!!! It looks like someone forgot the textile mill was built there and someone transformed it into a house. It even has the textile wheel left!!! THAT is...