• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. RedRed

Wishing well diamons production icon

Since who plays from browser can already see the diamond prizes from wishing wells before collecting (inspecting the browser data directly or using allowed browser extensions such as foe Helfer) taking advantage of this using blue galaxy bonus on specific ww, I suggest to allow everyone to do it...
  2. RedRed

Japanese arriving in FOE?

A new culture before egyptians?
  3. RedRed

Cannot Reproduce: GB contribution - current level buttons on previous level tab

Not sure if it was aleady reported but sometimes when looking at previous levels of Great Buildings I get the current level donate buttons overlapped to the closed levels message and button ("You finished this level... " + "Jump to current level") 1.144.1e574e5e4dc (09.01.2019 9:27), RedRed...
  4. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: Sessions not invalidated after password changes

tl;dr: a logout should be forced after password change When you are in doubt if someone has access to your account, support kindly suggest you to change password. This is good in theory but has no real effect if you aren't used to logout, because existing sessions aren't invalidated on password...
  5. RedRed

Cannot Reproduce: chat update button missing

Since a while I have to open "adjust group" window twice to make it show the "Update to guild members" button. First attempt: Following attempts: It happens on several browsers, both in flash version and HTML5. 1.143.e1cd116e612 (19.12.2018 9:22), RedRed (58287), zz1, en_US, WIN...
  6. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: HTML5: bottom alpha gradient on loading screen [46606]

Reproduction Steps: 1. load the game Issue Description (10/10): Please include the following information: - What you were expecting to happen: the linear gradient at the bottom pf the screen (made available I think to better view the white text) drawn smooth like in flash - What actually...
  7. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: Unresponsive quests tabs [44648]

Reproduction Steps: 1. enter the game 2. click the quest overview buttons (it works) 3. collect from buildings or donate to your GBs 4. click the quest overview buttons (doesn't works anymore) Issue Description (10/10): - What you were expecting to happen: I expect to be able to open the quest...
  8. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: Daily challenges - Very small or missing units preview [44128]

Reproduction Steps: have a daily challenge to choose with units in one chest look at the rewards Issue Description (10/10): some units are small like ants or even more Player: World: Operating System: Browser Version: Viewport Size: 1.110.97679af271 (01.09.2017 10:58), RedRed (58287), zz1...
  9. RedRed

Brave browser

Anyone has tried the browser Brave? I can successfully play several flash games but not FoE (stuck at the "build your city" useless window)
  10. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: [41501] Inventory tooltips of new buildings

Reproduction Steps: - Have new items in inventory, type = building (those with "table" tooltips) - Hover the mouse over these items Issue Description (10/10): - tooltips are shown in wrong horizontal location http://i.imgur.com/ubSYwx0.gif Player: World: Operating System: Browser Version...
  11. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: Memory leak - Guild Expeditions [43175]

Reproduction Steps: 1. enter the game 2. click on the "guild expeditions" button 3. click on "back to city" button 4. iterate points 2 and 3 Issue Description (10/10): memory usage increases each time you complete the loop; this happens even partecipating to GE battles (with more memory wasted)...
  12. RedRed

Will Not Fix: Spring Event - Trees hover area [41121]

Reproduction Steps: - have event trees around the city; - hover the mouse over them; Issue Description (10/10): - I experience the hover are is not centered on tree here the hover area seems shifted to the top-right side: at the opposite, this seems shifted to the left side here I...
  13. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: [40174] vertical alignment of GB window

Reproduction Steps: Open GB window Issue Description (10/10): GB window is not centered in vertical alignment, making part of it not visible with some viewports; event history has the same height and in the same conditions is completely visible, therefore it is expected the same behavior...
  14. RedRed

Rejected [suggestion] Player's options - menu sorting

Since you have added a new context menu option, might be the good moment to rearrange all the options in context menu to have a logic; possibly would be nice to have on the top "good and common" action, and "last chance" options on the bottom (the ones that a player is supposed to use more...
  15. RedRed

FP collection

Very good! But after collecting 18 FPs from SoK I cannot collect the point from the town hall. It is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
  16. RedRed

Duplicate: Game won't start with new Firefox 50 x64

After today's auto-update of Firefox to version 50.0 FoE doesn't starts anymore (black screen on loading) Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0 Flash 23,0,0,207
  17. RedRed

AF roads

There is a reason why AF 2x2 roads intersects so badly with their 1x1 roads? o_O
  18. RedRed

Cannot Reproduce: Black "stripes" on city background

something like this 1/10, gone after refreshing 1.86.adfd16a (23.09.2016 13:32), RedRed (58287), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 7, Firefox/49.0, 1280x927, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM) Firefox x64
  19. RedRed

Will Not Fix: [34378] Guild's Forum: enter key in search filed

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go to the guild forum 2. Click options 3. write something in the "search" field 3. press the "enter" key Issue Description (10/10): - What you were expecting to happen: I expect the search action is triggered (or nothing at least) - What actually happened "Options"...
  20. RedRed

Fixed on Beta: [34350] Guild's Forum: highlight color of search results

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go to the guild forum 2. Click options 3. write something in the "search" field 3. click on the search button Issue Description (10/10): - What you were expecting to happen: I expect the results visible for any average-Joe, not only by eagles - What actually happened...