• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Details of Event building do not display

When we place our mouse on GB, it will display the status of GB, showing remaining time to collect This is same when we place our mouse on event, it display the remaining time and details of that event building will provided recently, the display on event building , sometime, pop up , sometime...
  2. Discussion Un-able to login

It is more than 1 hour still un-able to login game server I still able to login other inno game but not FOE any 1 has the same fate ?
  3. Discussion What's wrong to FOE beta version in Androaid Mobile

Recently my android mobile has run out mobile data it never happen to me b4 it happen after i installed FOE-beta version (Android version ) as advised by Inno to test self-developed Android version I do play FOE and Elvenar in mobile phone together in same time in different window but there...
  4. Discussion Mughal settlement has a fixed Embassey goods

Normally, when he have Mughal empire set it will give us some daily goods It look like a random goods recently I have attached mughal empire set to Embassey I find i the recent 4 to 5 days, I only get same kind of same goods only Does it happen to me or it is a BUG ?
  5. Wrong action of GB "Blue Galaxy"

After collection of GB-Blue Galaxy, it immediately pop out "X2", that is incorrect After Blue-Galaxy mature, player go to do collection after acknowledge collection, it give out "function of double collection " that is to say, "function of double" only apply to next collection and forth-coming...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Flying Island vs settlement in Anroid Mobile phone

There is icon in settlement that shows "shard" due to new GB flying island That icon cover the "$" ..sell button of settlement it is super hard to choose "$" to sell settlement building in mobile phone due to that "shard" icon
  7. Forwarded GBG adding "quest tab"

Reason : adding "quest tab" in Guild Battle Ground, it help player acknowledge a quest in "quest tab" is completed and player can immediately claim reward and proceed to next quest in "quest tab" e.g. defeat 40 enemy soldiers e.g. win 20 battles without losing....
  8. Discussion Serious Lag in FoE

do any 1 find there is a serious lag in Foe_beta world I have access various web site and no problem at all Even I am in beta forum, there is no lag But when i go to play FoE-beta everything is drag and wait there is a serious lag that I can peform battles properly in GBG any 1 has the same...
  9. Discussion fp donation do not work ?

I am trying donate fp to GB it shows .."caution , fp package will be used" it do not allow me to donate I have check... i have sufficient fp to do it I check in my guild and hoods, they do not donate does it mean...we go back to use "10 fp" and pressing tons of time to do donation Is that my...
  10. Rejected Include amount of Battles in MMR calculation in Battle-ground

MMR is only calculated ranking this make some guild who only do a few battles come up suggest ranking as current <but reduced some and give it to "Guild-Battles-mark" + battles < Guild-Battles-Marks X (amount-of-battles of a guild)/(total-amount-of-battles in this battleground) Total MMR score...
  11. un-able to login in Jan 21

any 1 has problem in login cannot login
  12. Revised Drop Rate of Battleground battles---especially bp of Honor statue

Rank 1 of Platinium get 91 blue print of statue of honor league (see attachment) Blue print of "statue of honor" also drop while battles in battleground I have around 200 bp after end of last battleground now I have 412/200 bp (see attachment ) that is to say...i get around 150 or more bp of...
  13. any idea when Battleground is available in Mobile

I seems battleground is frozen in mobile just watch big screen cannot zoom-in meanwhile in mobile, it is able to watch the leading-board nothing can be done
  14. Librarian Reward of Halloween Event

If Inno has no intention to allow player to get it please do not put it there to mislead player I have done book1 6 times, book2 5 times , book3 5 times , book4 4 times , book5 4 times , book6 6 times, book7 missing, book8(golden book) 1 time 30 times non-gold book quest there is no...
  15. Fixed on Beta: available fp display bug [54569]

The First image show what I have in my inventory It seesm there is 2X "2FP" ( i already empty 1 x"2FP") and 2 X "5FP" and 2 X "10 FP" In past, we only have 1X "2FP" and 1 X "5FP" and 1 X "10 FP" newly fp gained from some 1 mature GB will add to it now it seems it is separated into 2 look at...
  16. Spring event: ZERO cherry trees for days

we have experience zero cherry trees it affected player to get lantern the damage is terrible apart from the lost of reward of each "frog jump" , which cannot be measured we lost chance of getting "upgrade" thro' LEAGUE we also lost those "upgrade" thro' completion of "frog jump" some of...
  17. ingredients in wilderness or city in Current Fall Event

From the begin of event ..up to now, I cannot find any ingredients in my city or outside my city I open this separately to address this additional " ingredients" I do wish other player can report where they find it ? if no one find it, there must be a bug if super few player find it, I...
  18. Fixed on Beta: [42993] Cannot open Great Building related windows

I cannot enter any player GB ( this include my personal GB ) I see global chat some 1 also saying it my guild member also confirm the same issue
  19. City Lost Reporter

I lost my city, any 1 get this problem !!
  20. Clock in Forum

I just aware the "Clock" at the bottom of beta forum/game forum has gone when I try to find out "when is the noon time in March 15 for the introducing Easter Event in game worlds" Can Inno put it back ? Please aware a game is interesting of the reason is it is simple and player do not...