• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Stingy

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It would be very nice if something got explained. What needs to be done, in which order and for which purpose The way I started, like a lot I presume, is just meaningless. This brings on a very negative feeling towards this part of FoE. Which is going in the direction of "I won't bother at all"...
  2. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Welcome Back Bug with the quests

Additional info: I initially saw that the next quest would appear in xx:xx:xx hours. When you close the window and re-open it, the timer till the next quest has disappeared
  3. Stingy

Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

Stingy, again not possible to login via iOS app version 1.260.22 ... receiving again continuous server in maintenance message
  4. Stingy

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Same problem for me, not able to collect Fellowship Prizes
  5. Stingy

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 27th June

On a mac with M1: Issue is still very present via Google Chrome. Via Safari also but a little less frequent
  6. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: After completing or aborting quest the next quest fails to load

Same for me, also in Google Chrome on a mac M1 FoE version: 1.234.a02e1e8cd5 (27.06.2022 18:10) Chrome version: Chrome is up-to-date Version 103.0.5060.53 (Official build) (arm64) Clearing cache doesn't help... Note: the next quest is loading IF I close the quest window. Then, taking a lot of...
  7. Stingy

Delay when aborting quests

You have to be kidding, this is intended behaviour??? HOW STUPID MUST ONE BE to even consider such a thing??? InnoGames is truly pushing their player base to the boundaries of what is accepatable
  8. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Continent map will not load

Can't enter continent map either. I'm in SAAB
  9. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when Aiding (motivating/polishing)

Works OK again! Nice
  10. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when Aiding (motivating/polishing)

Browser and Version: Chrome, Opera, Firefox (latest versions) Overview of the bug: Each time I Aid a player I get an internal error. Even when visiting a town of that player, and motivate or polish, then this error occurs. Happens also on the app version (1.172.1) of the game. Screenshots: NO...
  11. Stingy

Online indicator

With the GPDR rules applicable now (in Europe at least), that should not be an option! And, if ever it is applied, then they HAVE to ask permission first!!! Not making an option to opt out!
  12. Stingy

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Click on the Winter Train upgrade and look...
  13. Stingy

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Well they seem to have changed the attrition balance for fighting. Goes up much slower then initially. Gives more opportunity for fighting to player, even when not so much ATT/DEF percentage available. Good step!
  14. Stingy

I do agree with this, but you should try and increase the fun for all kinds of players. This is AGAIN !!! only helping the fighters. The others will leave this part very quickly, as they will not have any fun with this... THAT is what you should do if you want to keep people with the game
  15. Stingy

Don't like the percentages you have to fight against... Again a miss here! You are taking out the fun of this right away, means that guild players will not continue to do so...
  16. Stingy

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Starting Sept. 12th ... ? Maybe this needs adjusting, as it is now Sep. 18th Already adjusted I see!
  17. Stingy

Guild Battlefields: idea is good as it will be playable both on PC and mobile. If you manage to make it work as it should, then let's have it. Ditch GvG please. A lot of players are very negative towards this, seen how it can be 'misused' by some knowledgeable players. But foremost: present this...
  18. Stingy

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Trying to complete first research (Spacefaring Quest) gives each time an internal error. Upon clicking the OK button, game is reloaded and same happens again. So unable to enter Space Age Mars! Tried it on different browsers, where the caches were reset also, no luck
  19. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Internal Error when openinf ZZ world

Problem Solved (App & Web)
  20. Stingy

Fixed on Beta: Internal Error when openinf ZZ world

When opening/entering the ZZ-world (Betaserver) I am constantly greeted with an internal error on both the Webversion (Flash) and on the iOS app! Upon clicking the OK button, world is reloading and the same happens over and over again... (a kind of perpeteum mobile of internal errors when...