• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. MonkeyDMonkey

New Issue: slow game while auto aiding

1.282.add668b027 (16.04.2024 18:05), MonkeyDMonkey (169507), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/123.0.0.0, 2560x1279, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) While I am helping my neighbors, guild...
  2. MonkeyDMonkey

Feedback History Event 2024

I have invested 20k diamonds and can only just manage to put together a building at level 7. If Inno doesn't change anything about Live, I don't think you'll get it to 7 at all +1 Upgrade in Quests
  3. MonkeyDMonkey

Are the cards different or do they actually mean the same thing?
  4. MonkeyDMonkey

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

Inno does everything right. The game is about researching through the ages. If you refuse and prefer to sit around for years in one of the first ages, it's your own fault that you can't experience everything. Nobody is forcing you to sit there.
  5. MonkeyDMonkey

more maybe later with a Rival challange?
  6. MonkeyDMonkey

It loots only one time :(
  7. MonkeyDMonkey

yes i got it after the swap
  8. MonkeyDMonkey

What a cool Daily Prize :D
  9. MonkeyDMonkey

What are you listening to?

10. MonkeyDMonkey

Fixed on Beta: FOE-81420 Pictures of the residential buildings in the colony change as you collect their production

Every time I collect the credits for the buildings, the graphics of the building change briefly and jump back to the original. I also have the same error in the current new settlement, where it also happens with the residential buildings. I made a short video, I think you can see it clearly...
  11. MonkeyDMonkey

What are you listening to?

@Juber
  12. MonkeyDMonkey

Feedback New Challenges await you!

I have completed this rival questline with my beta city. It was challenging. Thanks for the great prizes Innogames!
  13. MonkeyDMonkey

Duplicate: GbG victory points not added correctly in the "fix"

Where is it unfair if EVERYONE has the same problem?
  14. MonkeyDMonkey

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

The mistake is that you obviously haven't found the technology button in 4 years
  15. MonkeyDMonkey

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

Message written with ChatGPT?
  16. MonkeyDMonkey

only in bronze liga you will get the panda shrine kit? why not in silver or gold? in epic wildlife 2024 selection kit isnt the panda or a golden kit, so I get the panda reserve max on level 9 if I get silver or gold league?
  17. MonkeyDMonkey

Looks wrong!