• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Logain Sedai

Discussion The end of discussions re announcements in the forum?

So, that's it ? We can't discuss the announcements here ? Players will have to use Discord or Facebook ? Just convince me please that Inno does not want to get rid of the forum ? I can't imagine another reason than there are too many of us on the forum. Discord is not so user friendly (to say...
  2. Logain Sedai

Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

Login on Android devices is still not possible
  3. Logain Sedai

Duplicate: Halloween event - daily sticker

I have collected a Fairground sticker and the corresponding icon at the top right is flashing but when I click on it, only the Toys collection appears. I cannot access to the calendar.
  4. Logain Sedai

Boosted ressources in SAM

Hello, Looking at the TT for SAM, I see only one tech is compulsory (Entangled nuclear fusion) for a ressource building that will produce ressources boosted by Deuterium. My guess (and hope :oops:) is that we will get this boost on one of the first province and that everybody will have this...
  5. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Visual bug: invisible candles [51913]

Hello, There is a visual bug on the Christmas tree of the Winter event. Only the first candle is correctly displayed. The other ones are invisible except for the flame. Have you run out of red paint ? ;)
  6. Logain Sedai

Not A Bug: Wrong sound on Winter building

Hello, This has been noticed by another player (@Warrior73) Why my winter Spire (Church) does not make a bell ring when collecting goods, and the bell sound makes a wooden cottage - is it wrong? The same is happening to me. When collecting the Winter Spire (which I thought was a church) there...
  7. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Terminal gauge empty [51225]

Hello, I play on Chrome and HTML 5 This incident happens for the second time. The gauge of the ship of the Oceanic terminal is empty. So we can't see if the ship needs to be repaired. I need to log off and log in again to see it. PS: not sure of the word "gauge" but I guess the picture...
  8. Logain Sedai

Exploration time reduction

Hello, Just like merchandise collection time can be reduced with either a "Rush" or with diamonds, why not make this possible for the exploration time on the continent map? I think it would be very useful, when you are halfway or almost to the new sector and need to do the fight and cannot...
  9. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Black screen

on Chrome Screen is black, buildings are invisible but not the icons for collecting coins, goods, etc. Cannot collect Icons for quests are working Visit to guild members, friends, etc is possible Message center is working I did log off but with no improvement
  10. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Screen frozen after going on quest icons [48474]

I am playing on Chrome. Each time I go on any of the quest icons, when I go back to my city, the screen is frozen: I cannot do anything (collect money, start a production, etc). I need to log off. However I can still go on the menu icons (the icons on the bottom left). I normally play with HTML...
  11. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Oceanic future gone from army management?

In my army management, the title Oceanic future seems to be gone (the units are there... thank you), but it goes from Arctic future to Virtual Future. Was there an annoucement for this ? Thanks
  12. Logain Sedai

Not A Bug: Winter quests repeating themselves

After doing today's quest (5 times one hour production), I did not get Frosty's usual message (next quest in x hours), but I had again a quest already done (make population enthusiastic and build a decoration from your age). I did it again, and then had the next quests: spend 2PFand infiltrate a...
  13. Logain Sedai

Not A Bug: Server error

Cannot log this morning 07:15 Paris time. Game stop dowloading and say "server error" on the green bar when the percentage normally shows.
  14. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Icons for ready to be collected is gone

For both merchandise and ressources, the icons showing that the goods and ressources are ready to be collected is gone. If you put your mouse over the builiding, it will say "click to collect" and when clicking you will get the goods or ressources; but if you don't know around what time you can...