• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Logain Sedai

Discussion The end of discussions re announcements in the forum?

So, that's it ? We can't discuss the announcements here ? Players will have to use Discord or Facebook ? Just convince me please that Inno does not want to get rid of the forum ? I can't imagine another reason than there are too many of us on the forum. Discord is not so user friendly (to say...
  2. Logain Sedai

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It is a joke, isn'it ? o_O
  3. Logain Sedai

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Fixed on my side too :)
  4. Logain Sedai

Duplicate: Great building information missing

Same thing here on PC and Chrome. Cannot donate FPs to GBs
  5. Logain Sedai

PLease translate your messages into english. This is the communication language for all !
  6. Logain Sedai

Beta is NOT an unfinished product. Bugs are being reported but with little effect. Feeback is given without much effect. Also as the mechanics of QI are not so clear, you can undestand that for some players it is not sure about whether their problem is a bug or a misunderstanding of the game. We...
  7. Logain Sedai

I think that OP meant that there is no interaction with other guilds. QI makes you play against the IA: so exciting :rolleyes:
  8. Logain Sedai

There is no equal opportunity as smaller guilds (experienced or not) don't stand a chance against big guilds (experienced or not). And anyway, what's wrong with ranking higher because you've been playing for a long time and working on your city to make it better ?
  9. Logain Sedai

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

You seem to adress to more experienced players. Leave GE as it is now. GE and QI are not the same at all. GE is important for the guild, and important for new players. It really helps when you don't have any / many Event buildings and GBs. It is also easy to play and to do within the 6 days...
  10. Logain Sedai

Quantum Incursion - cities

Yep, the good thing about it, is that we'll be able to build after learning from our mistakes !
  11. Logain Sedai

What ! I did not realize that ! In this case, decorations should come with a big warning sign. I was disapointed to see GVG go, and was trying very hard to stay positive about QI but Inno is making it difficult to be happy about this new "thing". I'm (almost) sure that the next season will be...
  12. Logain Sedai

The (big) difference here is that for GE5 many (including me) complained about the difficulty of the encounters. For QI it is more than that: the mechanics are not clear, not explained clearly (or at all). This should not have been implemented so soon, before Inno was ready and confident that...
  13. Logain Sedai

Most (all ?) new events or mechanics are always first tested on browsers. I think it is just a matter of days or possibly (a week) before it is launched on mobile. Then you and your guildoux (I love this word so much :D) will be need to test QI on mobile. Bon jeu à toi.
  14. Logain Sedai

Things are getting a bit clearer but we'll see tomorrow ! Just one question for the moment: will there be only one Quantum Officer or can we have 2 or 3 ?
  15. Logain Sedai

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Did Inno forced you to play GVG ? You should have opened a ticket then I;) I loved GVG and I assure you, me and my guilds did not cheat. We played for fun and kept friendly even with our enemies. And we were no exception. GVG gave us opportunity to play smart and improve team playing. We have a...
  16. Logain Sedai

Where did you get this information from ? I cannot find it. I'm not sure Inno would do that. Not everybody will be able to get discord. If Inno finds that this forum is too much work, they might simplify it (reduces the number of threads) but I don't think they would stop it. Unless they do...
  17. Logain Sedai

My guess is that it is like GBG and GVG, you will be able to participate as you wish, therefore we will be able to leave it (and then deal with the other guild's members reaction ;)
  18. Logain Sedai

Is that a suggestion ? I don't see any mention of other guilds on the same map.
  19. Logain Sedai

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

My interpretation of the screen: I would say the green flags are cleared encounters. The icon with the arrows leading to 2 different paths would give the choice between giving units or supplies/coins. The red icon with the swords represent a failed fight. Hopefully we will soon have more info