• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Another reply from Support, to let me know the issue has been forwarded to developers. However - no help given by Support to sort out my problem. I'd asked for the level 1 mortar garrisons to be removed, they are still there and I'm still in negative population. All this with event quests...
  2. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Indeed. I just came online to find a response from Support. telling me to either build more houses for the extra population, or store in inventory the buildings causing the problem. Very helpful advice /sarcasm My city doesn't have any space! I can't delete anything! I don't have any...
  3. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Yes, I have the same problem. No reply from support to my tickets despite several hours passing. I am completely stuck. I cannot delete anything - roads, decs, any other type of building. I don't have space to add more population buildings. Support isn't responding to my request that they remove...
  4. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Thanks for the information. It does not help those of us who are unable to delete anything including roads, decs and cultural buildings, or even the History event buildings causing the problem, in order to make space to build more population. It will not let me delete anything at all. So I...
  5. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

I'm now unable to delete decorations either due to negative population, too many citizens in employment! Which means it's now impossible for me to get any further with the History questline.
  6. Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

I have the same population problem. I built three PE metro entrances (cultural building!) for a quest, and now when I try to delete them it tells me I have too many citizens in employment, and I've got negative population! There's also another bug. I can't use GBG/event building upgrades. The...
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

The one thing I was hoping for in this event, it doesn't look like we're getting. Which is QI boosts.
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

One of the boost cards is called Assasination. Spell checker needed. So far not liking this cartoonish version of 'history'.
  9. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

i like that there are more items in the dealer. But the shop items only for gems, is very bad for newer players. And the auctions are all now very expensive items. So for me, how it is now, the dealer is useless.