• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

its a "wishlist" posted under discussion of future of empires not suggestion sections..please read the title in my post, its not a serious post suggesting anything, just a wacky list of wishes, most of these things i listed are not realistic and just me going wayyy outside the box, dont worry! i...
  2. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

i agree with most here. very much neeeded to update the list of items to be more up to par with the game but the cost of each item based on the start bids are to high in relation to what is currently paid out to players for selling items ! Main issue here is that it's simply going to take a...
  3. Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

i like to clearify i never posted anyhting here before, but im concerned about the direction of the game, having for instance two massive features run mostly same time (GB ,QI) could become to much for most people, and there are other things i like to suggest to "save" the game from further...