• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Wrong calculation of population in QI

No, that is not the cause. I triggered the bug after building a tile roof house, which is instant.
  2. Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Oh I agree, I'm not suggesting it is not still a serious bug. Just letting people know they *may* (if they have space or a goods building to get expansions) have an option to unlock their settlement and keep playing while we wait for the devs to fix it properly. As everyone else seemed to be...
  3. Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Same issue here. It had incorrectly calculated my population which allowed me to inadvertently build an additional supply building that I shouldn't have been able to. I was merrily enjoying the productions, but when I then added another house so I could replace a butcher with a tailor I hit the...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

That's exactly what I mean by a perverse incentive Devilsangel. Guilds should be competing for the top spots, not the bottom ones!
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The removal of the lower league wins from the overall GBG championship rankings is a welcome change, but it doesn't go far enough to address the perverse incentives WITHIN the diamond league in relation to the towers. Because of the way the current matchmaking algorithm works, there is an...