• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

LOL, 10 years for 10 expansions if I "Play Hard" :eek: I doubt FOE will make it another 10 years with the number of players dropping off.
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

Thanks for letting me know that I can stop playing this pathetic add-on. Averaging less than 100K Medals per season it will only take me 25 years (24.39 exactly) to get all 10 expansions. Someone didn't do the math when they came up with this.
  3. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

This game has the same problem as any of these types of Games, too much stuff! Cities are full right off the bat. I started a new city and within a month I had a Eagle Mountain, Autumn Vineyard, Celtic Tavern and a ton of other crud. In My Main city I am constantly trying to get rid of stuff to...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Either one and I would leave the game since I play at night mainly and so do many others. Sure it is only 10% but I doubt Inno wants to alienate 10% of their customer base.
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

If it is going to be called a Tourney then it should be a Tourney, like any other Tournament known to me it should be #1 vs #8 #2 vs #7 etc. and then at the end the 2 left standing fight for #1. We waited a Looooong time to face the #1 guild and got nothing and players are not happy. We have...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

In my main world we got screwed, we are #2 and never faced the #1 guild all season and so we can't beat them if we never face them. As well, it looks like only 2 Guilds total will get TOC level 2. Not a fan.