• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Exception when healing troops in QI in Army management und precombat army window

The game is very laggy for me since yesterday, just got an exception and the game reloaded, when adding to a GB. But I really cannot fight at all, every fight gets 10 seconds to load, more to change units etc... Browser or App: Browser Browser or App version and number: Google Chrome Version...
  2. Not A Bug: Jumpin Pumpkins aid priority is incorrect

The problem is, with only one chocolatery building, it takes forever to obtain 15 nutcrackers, even with BG/finish special production...
  3. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Haha, my thoughts exactly
  4. Not A Bug: CF recurring quests greyed out ''abort''

My recurring quests are often greyed out and I cannot abort them - even when I refresh the page. I remember a similar bug in the past on my main world (not beta).
  5. Feedback Fall Event 2023

I really enjoy the minigame - it is straightforward and makes you think instead of just following a strategy and repeating moves. Nothing negative so far.