• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

GB Browser I would like to be able to see all the available great buildings where I can invest in a spreadsheet-ish form. I would also like to filter the results. Autoreplace troop losses A simple tickbox somewhere in the troop management screen. When active, after combat casualties (dead +...
  2. Feedback Space Age's Outpost Feedback

Overall, I think they're nice addition. In SAM, I mostly neglected my colony and build bare minimum. SAAB colony was first geared towards producing credits, but now it's geared towards maximizing goods production while keeping ample life support so production cost is as low as possible. One big...
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I skimmed through the thread but couldn't find clear answer. To get the extra bonus, do the bakery specializations have to be different? Or can I place for example 3 lussebullar bakeries next to each other and they will boost each other?
  4. Feedback Archaeology 2020

I can confirm this.
  5. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Well, this is not very nice. I'm a bit short on pots of gold and now I'm sort of stuck.
  6. Solution for some specific HA issues.

Dear players I've seen a lot of you having trouble with Hardware Acceleration. I too had my fair share of sluggishness until I found a solution that fixes the problem for me and my computer. The problem in this case is that for some reason, the computer does not want to use GPU with HA, but...
  7. Feedback Changelog 1.29 Feedback

There is no cap at 20 FP in the forge point bar. Of course you cannot collect any FPs if you already have full bar or more. But say you have 9 FP in bar and want to collect 12 from Cape Canaveral, you'll end up with 21 just as you're supposed to.
  8. How exactly do the GB work now ?

It's 11/11 after voucher.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Can't replace damaged defense on GvG

The game was updated couple hours ago - it is now possible again to delete GvG armies.
  10. Boosted Siege Armies?

Yes they are boosted, but the bonus is applied only during daily calculation (when all bonuses are recalculated). So if you're blazin' through defences, you never get to see the bonus.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Error in defense boost

By my calculations, off bonus comes from GBs and def bonus only from watchfires and monastry.
  12. Not A Bug: [Collection Thread] - Graphic Errors

Motivation stars are not aligned correctly on prefab houses.
  13. Fixed on Beta: Moon not appearing for troops buildings after losing troops in auto-battle

I can confirm this. It also happens if you attack neighbors.
  14. Not A Bug: AI conquered sector it has no connection to.

On PE GVG map, our guild just lost a sector to aggressive AI. Problem is the hex we lost is not connected to any AI provinces. Hex info: PE GVG map, coordinates: 34, 8 Image: http://i.imgur.com/6o3Ggn1.jpg Also I have a feeling that our defence armies have lost a lot of health...
  15. Feedback Using Karl Marx as a Christmas avatar is disgusting

Bu..but...It is season of sharing, isn't it?
  16. Not A Bug: bug winter quest

It doesn't need to be from your current age. I found wineyard very affordable for the purposes of this quest.
  17. Fixed on Beta: Winter event: Wrong age for Gate Statue West

I won Gate Statue West from winter event. However it is Bronze age (+38 happiness) and I'm at the end of PE.
  18. Cannot Reproduce: Flash crash at 100%

It was a Chrome problem, so this is now solved.
  19. Cannot Reproduce: Flash crash at 100%

Since yesterday, I haven't been able to log into my account. The game loads to 100%, then the entire flash plugin crashes. Logging in to other servers works fine so the problem might not be in my end.. Browser: Chrome with Pepper Flash
  20. Fixed on Beta: PE Nutcracker provides less happiness than Ind. A

I won Nutcracker from summer event, so I have now both PE and Ind. A nutcracker. Ind. A nutcracker gives 205 happiness PE nutcracker gives 189 happiness 1.07.16757 (08.08.2013 9:44), Nyxx (4111), zz1, en_US, LNX 11,8,800,115, Linux, Chrome/29.0.1547.32, 1301x660