• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

I know "Space hub" was not mentioned in the community update, it because its old news. New age is in the pipeline already. Just check the research tree in game. News on new age are expected soon in my view!
  2. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

No thx! it look like a new hamster wheel scheme, announced permanent buffs is more than enough in the short to mid term.
  3. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

News on new age most be due soon, almost a year since the initial post on Space Age Hub. Hope they introduce a new mechanic like getting use of special goods, I'am betting, so I'have have been stock pilling special goods for some time :-D
  4. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

I'm afraid new age will be a rework, less stock earrings "Inno" means less R/D . Most likely we have to conquer back past space age colonies to take control again for more insignificant vital produce? I would anticipate special goods will play a more important role in the new age, right know...
  5. Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

The decline in active players is a concerning trend that is taking place across many online games, including Forge of Empires. There are a number of reasons for this decline, including the rise of new mobile games, the increasing popularity of social media, and the changing preferences of...
  6. Feedback Space Age Titan

Change level up with Titan goods to special goods from all eras, makes it even more harder to level. I got 100K plus with no actual use of them.
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

I don't do negotiations anymore on GE5, do auto battle except all the way, but need fortifications last 4 defenses, have improved my defending army attack and defense, optimal ratio is between 1.5 to 1,25 for defense attack. Yes new upgrades of old buildings is the best approach upgrading your...
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

Inno: Connected chain of new GB's is a must approach, special goods should be a part of leveling Titan GB, right now no point of producing arctic and oceanic and lower space ages special goods. Not tradable = no value :-D Better to have a meta requiring all age special goods to level Titan GB's...
  9. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Strong call for the "rouge! or at least add option to hide damaged units.
  10. Spoiler Space Age Titan

For your information in SAJM we got 12 dias expantions, I would expect the same for Titan, Inno loves us spending dias.
  11. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Hope New GBs are about special goods, some way using previous age production, right now artic, oceanic, mars and SAAB are not usefull anymore at Jupiter age. 3 GB looking alike, maybe the frist fragmented GB finally Inno! Why not introduce fragmented daily collection, 1000 fragments needed to be...