• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Hmm , up to this morning every board had the same colours ! This was first time I had the white dessert !
  2. Feedback Fall Event 2023

What have you done Inno , no red jars anymore with their nice army/attack bonus and only one cup per board ????
  3. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

One thing that is wrong is the coach . When the coach travels to collect , the blue column around the coach picture goes completely around it. Then when the coach returns the blue column does another complete revolution. So for each collection ,2 revolutions happen. It should be 1 for 1
  4. Fixed on Beta: Idle building

Idle building icon keeps showing after I exit settlement but I have no idle buildings when I reload the game the icon has disappeared
  5. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Calendar keys every second board is NO help when , first board (with key) I get shuffle first go , then second board (with key) I ,again , get shuffle first go , then I get board with no key and use all my doubloons before any sight of the shuffle. Lose the shuffle , or , at least , let us...
  6. Feedback Summer Event 2023

The big problem is still the shuffle , you get a board with the key and you clear it all but two squares ( one where the key is) then you get the forced shuffle , so no key obtained . New board and no key available , eventually you get the shuffle , so new board with key and guess what you get...
  7. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Great , the increase in Doubloons , thanks for the ones we missed out on but as for the calendar you have made it worse , went through 8 screens before I got the key and used 500 doubloons , definitely not able to do that more than a couple of times per event. Key needs to be available every...
  8. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I was doing reasonable with the calendar until this morning , then after 3 or 4 tries , I got that awful shuffle, got it 4 times and used my my stock of doubloons and still no key. Shuffle needs option of when to use it , or lose it altogether.