• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion The Decline of InnoGames

If they would do that, I would quit foe. I chose my guild based on the behavior of the players. We are like a big family who help each other even irl. I want a social guild and not a selfish, boastful guild that thinks life is all about profit.
  2. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

finishing a banquet is making progress at the regular grand prizes. In the announcements you said: We noticed that including the gold levels there caused some frustration, because it was dependent on luck, if you did not do that many banquets.. So now it will be even harder to get them? Not in...
  3. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I'm in the 12th city so I should stop assuming if I was you :p
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I got one from the prize line and one from a chest. You can see upfront which prices are in the chest's and when I saw that the upgrade was there I bought all the chest's. Is cheaper than the silver line.
  5. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Thank you! :Thumbsup:
  6. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

can you please place that guide? I'm probable using the wrong one for I'm now still in the same city after 4 days.
  7. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

are there more players where the event is terrible slow after the changes? It takes me now almost 4 day's in order to complete a city.
  8. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

How on earth did you do that??? My town is going terrible slow :confused:
  9. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

how? I'm in the 6th city and it's going terrible slow after the update :confused: