• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Mailia

Discussion New Relic: Diamond Relic.

Not trying to put down your idea or anything. Just trying to provide constructive criticism.
  2. Mailia

Ok, but here's an example: in my 7 month old EMA city, I can reach the 8th encounter without bottles. If I were to get a 500Fp... that'd be 2 lvl's on my Arc. 2 lvl's for a few units...
  3. Mailia

I really like the idea... but ngl those numbers are a bit high. Also DNSL...
  4. Mailia

Fixed on Beta: Wildlife Event quest counted complete even if it was still open

I was saving my daily's for the tickets... I never got to collect the currency or tickets. Now i'm not gonna get the building completed T-T
  5. Mailia

Fixed on Beta: Wildlife Event quest counted complete even if it was still open

I got the last reward as well... now it's showing an avi that I can't collect.
  6. Mailia

Discussion Arc Lvl'ing Efficiency

I think i'm doing smt wrong though... I just ran the numbers for one of my smaller cities: 15-29 then power 30-80 6.1 weeks to 29, 8.7 weeks to collect power Fp 15-80 contributing all 10.1 weeks to 80
  7. Mailia

This was my math when banking 800Fp a week -700 daily Fp- 1-29 then power 30-80 15.1 weeks to 29, 16.7 weeks to collect power Fp 1-80 contributing all 16 weeks to 80 -800 daily Fp- 1-29 then power 30-80 13.2 weeks to 29, 16.7 weeks to collect power Fp 1-80 contributing all 15 weeks to 80 -900...
  8. Mailia

As far as I can tell, if you make 1k in the bank per week going straight to 80 is better. Here's my math... -700 daily Fp- 1-29 then power 30-80 15.1 weeks to 29, 13.4 weeks to collect power Fp 1-80 contributing all 14.1 weeks to 80 -800 daily Fp- 1-29 then power 30-80 13.2 weeks to 29, 13.4...
  9. Mailia

Discussion Useless GBs update. Your opinion?

Plus if you have more than that (I know players with 2500+ a/d) it only gets more OP... 250% at lvl 80 is almost 4x Zues.
  10. Mailia

I'd personally consider 150% from 80 OP... for reference, Zues gives a 65% boost at lvl-80 - that's over 2x the attack.
  11. Mailia

And 45% chance on up to 5 of your units? That's like the healing equivalent of AO
  12. Mailia

Some of those are VERY OP... I do think some sort of update could be cool, but not when the update contains a new Traz and the best a/d of any other building + 20% a boost on all productions...
  13. Mailia

If I theoretically make a base income (1.0) of 1,000 Fp's a week from 1.9/snipes, would it be more efficient to lvl Arc to 29 on dailies (what goes into my bar), then power it from 30-80 using my bank? Or would it be better to put all of my collected Fp (bar + bank) onto every lvl of my Arc...
  14. Mailia

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I accidentally lost my recurring quests in my main for a long, LONG time... it happens :) But yeah I guess *almost* anyone could cycle RQ's and have enough goods to go through lvl-5. Though personally the goods aren't the problem... I play GE primarily for the diamonds, and after they nerfed the...
  15. Mailia

Discussion Poll on GUILD current GE cups record (Gold/Silver/Bronze) being combined with NEW GE scores

Tbh I don't quite agree with either of those... I personally think GE-5 should just be an 'extra' lvl that isn't counted in GE races (or for it to be severely nerfed, but that's a whole other conversation)
  16. Mailia

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds: Optimization of the starting time

8pm is GvG reset.... I'd just play 4-8 hrs later (I think that'd be 9am-1pm for you)
  17. Mailia

New deals for cash?

Hmm, I just did the math and I think your paying more than I am... $10 - 50Fp's $20 - 120Fp's $50 - 400Fp's $100 - 1,300Fp's Euros are worth ~1.05-1.1 dollars right? Or am I going mad...?
  18. Mailia

New deals for cash?

Yeah, I got them as well... i'm actually kinda happy, i'd much rather spend money on Fp's than some useless package or event currency that I don't need. I think if Inno wants to increase the amount players are buying, this is the way to do it... not the stupid (or atleast stupid imo) nerfed GE...
  19. Mailia

Rejected Age-up Warning

I still don't see why someone would want to get rid of a feature that takes 2 secs to work around, while saving others weeks... but seeing as this is a discussion thread and my idea was just a draft, i'll run with it- maybe if it was developed with a 'disable age-up pop-ups' button in settings?
  20. Mailia

Rejected Age-up Warning

There's a pretty big difference between aging-up, and daily (or second-ly) actions like buying Fp, auto fighting, negotiating, and collecting. And as a side note: I personally think it's nice having to click the x, so please don't make assumptions about what I do and don't support. The point I...