• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Gold prize line finally Cobalt Blue Lagoon and that is the only building that excites me about this event Neo-colossus is more exciting, now it would be interesting if there were some QI army boosts
  2. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

So Daylie quests to earn extra event currency have been nerfed in favour of Rival that sucks
  3. Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

Sure is a mess
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Oh just to rub salt in the wounds today's special we offer 50% extra diamonds fudge you Inno
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

And you get this quest a second time total spend of 10K diamonds to complete all quests if you were rushing it. Reducing number of extra moves from 10-5 yet still asking the same price plus increasing the number of paws that needs to be collected has basically tripled the cost per building for...
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Rival quest hmmmm Launched on the worst daily special Middle of the week Guaranteed you will not have the color on your board that it wants you to collect Spend 3 tickets To complete all quests would be pretty hard to do without spending diamonds and what do you get three gold tickets True...
  7. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

BTW there is incorrect information in the announcement Flamingo Habitat is not 4X5 it is 5X4 Garden of Eternal dreams is not 5X4 but 4X5 Someting kept bugging me about the layout till I cross referenced the info
  8. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

If the board has very little paws I will play daylie if the board has lots of paws I use booster to get every paw and extra continues but like you say the drop from 10-5 really sucks
  9. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Well if you want it for free that is only place to get it otherwise there are plenty more however they are behind the paywall Panda shrine is but 6 months old so I guess that is why it is firmly locked behind paywall.
  10. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Correct I am pretty sure someone will bust it, I got to page 20 of prizes on the first 2021 wildlife event just because the Mountain reserve was such an awesome building, now sadly relegated to my inventory on live wish there was a gold level for that one
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Aaaah but you still get well over 15K progress in the league for this
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Like a free player said "So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will continue to spend that amount on the game. If you plan and play sensibly you can still progress quite effectively, just will never be as powerful as those who spend but that is a challenge I have...
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Fair point but I agree with @Ra3Boy comment that we should have gotten the Golden upgrade for Panda shrine rather than Animal crossing or they could give both I retract this point as Inno actually do give both just a careful study of the prizes will reveal this
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

May just be my imagination but a question for Inno If I have only used one of my tickets and I win tickets example gold grand prize at progress point 330 with 4 tickets will I have 7 tickets Yesterday I got three extra tickets but did not see this added to total rather reset to 4 What is...
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Panda statue will generate frags for Panda Shrine gold upgrade
  16. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

It took a lot of progress to start getting dailies trust me If you hit continue your 65WL coins only gives you 5 moves instead of the usual 10 and you now need 30 paws per prize instead of 20 I understand why they have done this because event is 30 days instead of 15, but it is a rip-off but...
  17. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

You can make these when you have gold upgrade the only difference with the gold and silver prize line you don't need to wait for the main building to produce enough frags to build these buildings. Like a free player said "So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will...
  18. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

You are looking at the main building wrong This will be it's base attack and will provide this attack boost in GE +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army In GBG the base value and Bonus value gets combined +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army +25% to...
  19. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

I have enough Lotus lakes to plant three Panda's top to bottom I love the fact that the MOnsters Ranch nightmare box now make frags of store building Kits so I can build up enough to store existing buildings and the store all Lotus lakes For 28 days the forgotten temples will keep my Attack...
  20. Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

One word of advise always leave 1 X finish special or 1 X mass finish special to reset special buildings to align with your GB collection