• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Vic.Vicious

Not A Bug: No shuffle on dragon board - can't move to next board in Summer Event

How is it not a bug because you said it should reset? It doesn't!!!!! I posted a video. What more proof is needed?
  2. Vic.Vicious

Not A Bug: No shuffle on dragon board - can't move to next board in Summer Event

i already posted about this here and on discord
  3. Vic.Vicious

Reported to Developers: FOE-82291 Can not play mini game if dragon board is not finished before reset

If you have the Dragon board running during reset and it is not finished before the counter hits zero, the mini-game has an error message upon trying to play. https://discord.com/channels/1171840897596534804/1237547717996187658/1237547717996187658
  4. Vic.Vicious

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Can not play the mini-game if the dragon board is not cleared after reset. Video posted in discord bug reports.
  5. Vic.Vicious

Feedback History Event 2024

Beta has less drama. Too much clicking for my style of play so only can do one world. I also wouldn't worry about 3k battles coins. If I want battle coins I'll get them. Q (us server) was my main world until Oct of 2022. Starting not to like beta if we test things that get changed after we test...
  6. Vic.Vicious

Will there be a permanent inconsistency between beta and live in regards to the QI boost on the garden?
  7. Vic.Vicious

the garden is going from 14k population to 20k. thats going to cause issues
  8. Vic.Vicious

whats up with the building changes? the garden buildings cant be reproduced
  9. Vic.Vicious

Because the history event is tied to QI boost. It's linked to a degree. Take it or leave it!
  10. Vic.Vicious

QI is a great addition to the game. It will take time for it to feel like home to us. We have to work with Inno and give the best feedback we can to make it better. Let's not just spit out the negative without helpful insight. We are FOE! Don't let that get lost in your head. We are the game...
  11. Vic.Vicious

Feedback Quantum Incursions

GBG has nothing to do with what I posted. I don't expect GBG and QI to have the same reward structure. GBG has a constant reward structure and is boosted by our main city. QI on the other hand takes a different approach and the end-of-season reward doesn't seem substantial enough.
  12. Vic.Vicious

trailside Smithy in the league rewards
  13. Vic.Vicious

Hard worker. I respect that and that is reason it shouldn't be tolerated. Gold is gold~!
  14. Vic.Vicious

Most gold league rewards create another item and some of those create another. Giving the Gold League item away in anything less than next year's Silver League would mean what for the value of the items in the AD? They would have to decrease and in doing so all the value drops for all the...
  15. Vic.Vicious

No, I can't complain about that. That would not create issues. It would also give players something to look forward to and prepare for. The real issue is the rewards from last year are better than this one so we won't be looking forward to this one in silver league next year if this took place.
  16. Vic.Vicious

I'll bring whatever I want to the conversation and there isn't a thing you can do about it. I can state my opinion just like you can and I couldn't care less how you label it.....who are you? Just another player like the rest of us. The fact that you don't understand the inflation of game...
  17. Vic.Vicious

It makes no sense to add a gold league building as a daily special. If you have to do that then it shows the new event isn't worth anything. We should be excited about the new stuff in the new event and not last year's gold league item being a daily. ITS GOLD LEAGUE! It wasn't labeled "gold...
  18. Vic.Vicious

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Nope, I hope they don't. No rewards.......No reason. It allowed cheaters to perfect their craft. GVG came with a lot of drama as well....Over it!