• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Winter Event 2023

I agree. Negative happiness doesn't belong at Christmas. And another thing - What does mean Motivate/Polish a building that gives negative happiness? Even more negative happiness?? Or a half negative happiness? And besides, it takes away valuable aids. None of this makes sense.
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2023

If there's one thing that annoys me about this event, it's finding keys to the calendar. The probability of finding a key is 1:18, so on average you need 180 stars per key. For 32 keys you need roughly 32*180=5760 stars! Where do you get them? In reality, of course, I'm unlucky. I've used up...
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

The first week of the event has passed. The Gold League starts at 838 keys. This means that 99% of players have a progression of less than 838 keys. And 94% of players have a progression of less than 645 keys. Although there are still two weeks of the event ahead of us, we have all already found...
  4. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

My simple recommendation (as requested at the very beginning of this forum): Completely change the concept of this event ! This event cannot be improved by a simple: I hate X, do Y. This is why I don't enjoy the event: In the first 24 hours (1th problem) I completed all the available quests...
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

This is a really stupid game. No matter how clever your strategy is, you'll soon run out of teeth. And then all you can to do is click through the dungeons and get killed by the third, fourth or fifth enemy - which is "really so much fun". Maybe some strategy is a bit better, but as a result...