• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Jane Bingum the Just

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I LOVE Halloween. I hate the Halloween event, and I was so looking forward to it. :( I have read the info, I have read the tutorials from MooingCat, joined their Discord, watched videos. I do not understand what I am doing. Collected a lot of teeth (3K+) doing the event tasks and from...
  2. Jane Bingum the Just

Recruiting Angels&Demons is Recruiting!

We're looking for new, active members! To make it easier, we are on Auto Join for a few days. If you see this after we've closed auto-join, please message one of the following members about an invite: Anna, Elphaba1, the vulture, mech2, or Jane Bingum the Just. Here is our guild description...
  3. Jane Bingum the Just

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I hated it even more than I hated the St Patrick's Day event. As it is, I won't be doing this one live in any of my live server worlds. I read tutorials, I took advice from my guild, and I never got enough feast provisions to get past the 2nd city. Horse is moving rapidly, but, nope. Plenty of...
  4. Jane Bingum the Just

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I honestly love this event. It's the first one that I've found enjoyable in a long time, and I love the prizes. The only thing I'd like to see change before it goes to the live servers is more variety in the pieces you get when you spend the 10 energy increments, instead of mostly just 1 color...
  5. Jane Bingum the Just

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

This is happening for me as well, with prize chests and relics. I took a screen recording of the prize chest issue (didn't have any relics handy at the time I took it). Edited to add that it's happening with the Daily Quest too - no prize was awarded. I was playing for anniversary keys, and the...
  6. Jane Bingum the Just

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Not sure if it’s random chance or not, I’ve seen other people discussing this problem elsewhere, but the distribution of ingredients made this quest hard to complete. Without diamonds (which I hardly have any of now), I would not have gotten anywhere close to baking my way as far as I got (the...