• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Battle Tomcat

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Confirmed. Finishing 7th banquet in 45m, which means rebalance had no impact on current one. Only thing was to adjust strategy back to St. Pâté one: Banquet, Carriage to lv. 300 from 200, Butcher to 50 from 0. Little more leveling to jump back on track, that's it.
  2. Battle Tomcat

16 - 18 average, without alarm nor diamonds.
  3. Battle Tomcat

Feedback Space Age Titan

Woooho! Finally!
  4. Battle Tomcat

Price is acc. to number of levels to be raised and last picture shows price per 1 level.
  5. Battle Tomcat

After 2h back again from 91h to 20h for current town. Inno, your so called "rebalance" has no impact on me! :p:cool: Seems to me that I'll finish this town even faster than with "original" balance. Down to 18h after few minutes.
  6. Battle Tomcat

Back to St. Pâté Exactly! :rolleyes: :D From 20h back to 91h for current town and back to leveling to 300. On the other hand St. Pâté strategy is known very well so no biggie, will manage it.
  7. Battle Tomcat

They gave the exact path - row for the building and column for level. Step by step.
  8. Battle Tomcat

In the box after completing town #5. Just today morning caught it!
  9. Battle Tomcat

You need them both on level 4 right away when starting new town if you want to finish under 24h (about 21 - 23h) My last (5th) town took little over 21h with those 2 on level 4. Our Superhero Wonder Math Team ;) :Thumbsup: @MooingCat & @xivarmy :Thumbsup: has done all the math for us...
  10. Battle Tomcat

Server zz1.forgeofempires.com refused connection.
  11. Battle Tomcat

Forget about Butcher. It's absolutely not necessary to open it at all, and giving it manager level 3 or 4 is just waste of gems. You can open it just to fulfill the task.
  12. Battle Tomcat

For sure. ;) https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-event-2023.16300/post-157194
  13. Battle Tomcat

Not A Bug: Timing issue - event window reload.

Happened few times. Event window shuts down > error message pops up. After closing this message event window loads immediately. Someone else had this issue too. Seen post somewhere in comments.
  14. Battle Tomcat

Fixed on Beta: Banquet Hall Task not Updating

Same here - task is counting Carriage upgrades but avatar and text is from Banquet Hall
  15. Battle Tomcat

Same for me, twice for now.
  16. Battle Tomcat

Sssshhhhhh... ;) Or they'll nerf it.
  17. Battle Tomcat

Second will be available... Soon-ish. :happiness: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-event-2023.16301/post-157003
  18. Battle Tomcat

I know why loaded carriage travels so slow... ...because it travels backwards! :p With ship it wasn't that much visible, but horse carriage traveling backwards looks just stupid.
  19. Battle Tomcat

What are you listening to?

20. Battle Tomcat

What are you listening to?