• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Worse age for camping

SAT, but once you get there there's no choice but to camp atm :rolleyes:
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I agree completely, but IMO they should do that with GBs too.
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I can't decide if I identify as a fighter or a farmer :confused:
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Hello. Over 250 attrition, higher era troops, no losses, still going. Guild is Sanctuary if you need someone in there to validate the number / screenshot being legit. Time for some infinite farming ;) Edit: and 300+
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'd rather have seen: rewards nerfed not the gameplay more importance for attrition, meaning higher points/rewards when you fight at higher attrition and fewer points/rewards when you fight at lower attrition better matching, don't do the 1000LP limit, let it roll higher and make it harder for...
  6. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Are they saying you can only get level 10 if you pay?
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

What data set are you using to determine that 2000-3000 fights a season is "normal"?
  8. Beta Lottery w/c 10th October

9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Just re-posting this in case anybody missed it on previous page.
  10. Discussion Forge Point Losses

Has happened to me a few times now, including this morning - part collections the bar went to 68fp but then dropped down to 50fp when I tried to put it into a GB. There is definitely something quirky happening, and I can't tell whether it's the FP bar just giving the wrong amount, or if it's...
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Well put. This is the crux of it. I am not enjoying the experience on beta personally. There are likely many more ways to solve the same "problem", if we knew what the "problem" being solved is. Whether that is more leagues, nerfing/limiting the rewards rather than the playing, limiting how many...