• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected The ability to temporarily block an account

Probably a better term would be "freeze". Perhaps you would be looking at a functionality that would remove the account from neighborhoods on the frozen world, and notify friends that the account was frozen (maybe a blue dot in addition to the green, yellow, and red).
  2. Discussion Inno, start listening to your players.

They absolutely have the tools to do so, whether or not those tools are available to those who follow up on support tickets, I don't know, but they certainly do have logs they can check to verify the reports.
  3. Discussion Inno, start listening to your players.

There are people on my main (on live) who have tried repeatedly to share extremely strong evidence of bots with Inno, only to have it dismissed and not even looked at.
  4. Discussion Decrease in diamonds, ways to pay diamonds, and increase in monetary payments

I deleted the mobile app today because of the ads. I'm still playing on browser (for now), but not sure how much longer I will do that anymore either. The game isn't fun for me anymore. The only reason I'm still here is because of the friends I have made playing this game.
  5. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Looks like my ex :eek:
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I'll unlock it on my main as well regardless of how it is released, but it won't be a requirement for my guild members to complete unless there is pretty significant rebalancing.
  7. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I see the requirements for GE5 coming in concert with new event buildings with pretty insane stats. It seems Inno wants to make all our old city designs obsolete so that we are forced to spend diamonds to totally rework our cities. Pretty blatant money grab. I didn't mind spending a bit here and...
  8. Do Not Suggest Donate a percentage of proceeds from event sales to charity

Then where would be the appropriate forum for that?
  9. Do Not Suggest Donate a percentage of proceeds from event sales to charity

Inno can encourage people to purchase more during events by donating a set percentage of event-related sales to a charity related to the theme of the event (e.g. a percentage of proceeds from Wildlife Event go to the World Wildlife Fund).
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

How this affects other guilds is that this player can cheat more because they can spread the attrition over more accounts. This is especially true in a fighting season where this player can use cheats to win races.
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

That particular player was suspected to have multiple alts in the guild so when one ran out of attrition they just moved to the next alt.
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Depends on the world. On our world cheating in GBG and GvG is limited to a very small pool of players. Alts are very common though. The social climate of our world discourages scripting to any great extent though. In that case, my guess is that the guild mates tolerated it because it gave them...
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

There's one guild on our world where there is pretty good evidence that they either scripted and/or used the exploit at GBG start and when they got behind on flagging sectors (I've seen video that was consistent with use of the exploit). The player who was doing this has basically quit playing...
  14. Rejected Add guild size as a league qualifier in GBG

Add AND and OR functions related to guild size to GBG league sorting so instead of League Points being the only factor in league, both League Points and guild size affect league placement.
  15. Rejected Allow Guild Leaders and thread admins to set individual players to read-only in guild chat and threads

Another use of this tool would be if guild leadership wanted to assign members without leadership roles to post announcements to the guild. They could give the requisite members the ability to post and set everyone else to read-only. For example, a GBG focus thread. The GBG callers could all be...
  16. Rejected Allow Guild Leaders and thread admins to set individual players to read-only in guild chat and threads

I can think of situations where that might be necessary for diplomatic reasons - if a player needs to be aware of what is happening in a shared GBG thread, for instance, but there is a possibility that player might cause a diplomatic incident.
  17. Rejected Allow Guild Leaders and thread admins to set individual players to read-only in guild chat and threads

Could an admin please add a poll. I couldn't figure out how to do it.
  18. Rejected Allow Guild Leaders and thread admins to set individual players to read-only in guild chat and threads

Empower guild leaders and thread admins by adding settings to the guild chat and individual threads to mark individual members of threads/guild members as read-only.
  19. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Curious what would happen to GBG dynamics if instead of nerfing siege camps they changed sorting from League > LP > Random to League > LP > Guild Size > Random. If they changed sorting in this way, they should also change LP distribution based on the biggest guild on the map (70+ stays the...