• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Boo...

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Apparently I'm not the only one - I read what is written in the game and can't understand it. Yesterday I received a lot of negative emotions from technical support, therefore, I do not intend to continue this conversation with you.
  2. Boo...

What I'm saying is that what's misleading is what's written in the game itself, and not in some knowledge base. This reminds me of a politician and his press secretary. The politician said something, and then the press secretary spent an hour explaining what he wanted to say and that you...
  3. Boo...

Yesterday, while discussing the issue of awards with technical support on a live server, I also came to the conclusion that we are being deliberately misled about awards in QI. The answers from technical support regarding rewards are as vague as the promises in the game.
  4. Boo...

It's really strange that I expect a square to have equal sides. It turns out there is no such requirement, this is just my expectation.
  5. Boo...

Thank you, I fixed it. Guys, I started with the phrase “There’s something wrong with the buildings.” They began to persistently ask me what exactly was wrong. I showed. Now you have decided to attack me for what I saw and explained. Live in a distorted reality. This is your choice. Only, the...
  6. Boo...

I want a square to remain a square, and 2+2 to be 4.
  7. Boo...

You've lost the thread of the conversation. Scroll back.
  8. Boo...

The tragedy is that reality is distorted to suit desires. Then you will have a question - why the world fell into the abyss.
  9. Boo...

I understand. This is an optical illusion. I drew a red SQUARE. The amphitheater should be square, and the butcher shop should be a rectangle. Of course, we can say that 4x3 visually is 3x3, and 4x4 = 3x4. You could say that this is a small thing. But this is not true. You are distorting reality.
  10. Boo...

I talked about this
  11. Boo...

butcher drawn on the plan 3x3, in the game 4x3 and so on dimensions need to be checked
  12. Boo...

I think there's something wrong with the size of the buildings.
  13. Boo...

You are a happy person, you have a future. My pass says leave, I won’t give you any prizes. After clicking [OK], a reboot occurs.
  14. Boo...

Inno reached a dead end. They can't come up with anything new. They can't even understand their own code. They took several ready-made solutions and combined them. But they don't know how to combine them without errors. I think they don't even know how it's supposed to work correctly.
  15. Boo...

Who are you writing for here? There's only a bot here. No one needs these messages.
  16. Boo...

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Now a bot communicates with us, generates answers automatically and does not read messages... It is a masterpiece!
  17. Boo...

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

This game has become boring
  18. Boo...

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I stopped there.
  19. Boo...

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Apparently the ranger was popular, and they decided to give it only for money. Are people with dark skin being offended that they are equated with skins of wildlife event?
  20. Boo...

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Thank you! We were not sent an announcement about the change. I conclude that there is not a single normal avatar in this event.