• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. TARS

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I understand that QI is a new feature and doesn't replace gvg but wasn't one of the main reasons they stopped developing in gvg because it was only available for browser players and not for app players? And obviously they're starting on live servers without mobile players, how want they to...
  2. TARS

I think it's too early to bring QI live. Is there already a mobile access or does QI only start in the browser version at first? Or will only gvg be closed without QI starting? A plenty of questions ...:oops:
  3. TARS

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

Unfortunately it's designed in such a way that takes more and more time and you hardly receive any diamonds for beta testing such as the QI. You can only recognise the era by the town hall because the town is full of event buildings
  4. TARS

#Inno Thanks Fury for your effort to describe it so well !!! I hope Inno reads it too and will change a lot of things. The current QI is very disappointing. #INNO
  5. TARS

Oh my gosh, what have they been doing for the last six months?
  6. TARS

Happiness shouldn't really matter, it only has an effect on the building production and it doesn't consume residents either. Then I just have -10000 happiness as an example, as long as the attack power doesn't suffer it doesn't matter :p But a good approach! I'll test that too
  7. TARS

Does anyone know about the cost to unlock the levels or does it unlock automatically by defeating the final boss? ...and does the 160 fights per nodes increase or they steady, except the boss nodes?
  8. TARS

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

The Rival is ridiculous in the structure of the questline and not possible to complete without using diamonds! Has anyone from Inno headquarters tested whether this is realistic at all? I like to play with strategy and not with only luck. Please show an honest evaluation of how many play this...
  9. TARS

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Thank you! :D
  10. TARS

That may be all true, but the statement was that the exact date will be announced a week before gvg ends, we have the 6th :p 11th is an approximate date ;)
  11. TARS

Juber said: Stay tuned for the final heads-up ONE WEEK before the shutdown! So IMHO the 11th is no longer applicable :cool:
  12. TARS

Inno has known for a long time that they want to shut down the gvg platform, and I'm pretty sure they know who plays gvg otherwise they wouldn't have been able to say what percentage still play it. Socket logs don't take up much space and storage space hardly costs nothing and they don't have to...
  13. TARS

Of course not, but the ones who played it now have been playing it for a long time. And those who no longer play have also quit the game. So it doesn't matter how far you go back, 12-18 months is probably enough and Inno has the data for sure ;) GvG player hearts works differently :p
  14. TARS

It's very simple to read out the player_id, anyone can do this, so Inno should be able to do it too :-) After all, the reward can be given to all players regardless of the building value, although a difference can be created in the colour of the tree. For example: Green tree leaves for the...
  15. TARS

Does anyone know when the Beta GvG will be shut down or will it be running in addition to the Beta Guild Raids?
  16. TARS

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Exactly :-) ...but 2 drones with 6 rogues is quite unusual but by this city defence it seems to be possible :-)
  17. TARS

TITAN was at a disadvantage with eras like JUPITER, VENUS etc.

Hmm, difficult to deal: I mean most people wanna be able to fight fast, there's no reason to spend diamonds anymore for siege camps for a couple of fights it's not worth it anymore also coming online has become less, at least that's the case for me on the live server. I think it's the same for...
  18. TARS

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

2 permafrost drones + 6 rogues. <-- Sure? What are your combat values?
  19. TARS

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Dude you are really crazy o_O :cool: thanks for testing:Thumbsup:
  20. TARS

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Is there still the 150 attrition limit or is there a higher one?