• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Discord server

Are they going to make an effort to clean up the Discord server? It might be better if they could get rid of the vulgarity, flirting, and other inappropriate and irrelevant content that turns into noise.
  2. Discussion Discord server

Does that mean this forum is going away? I guess Inno does not care about feedback. I tried FoE Discord, and I removed it. That is useless. It is full of vulgar comments and images, and is a chaotic mess.
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I don't think that is true. And I think it is disrespectful and costly to invalidate the opinions of consumers. Inno needs to consider what will make players happy, if they want to make money. You can't make money with dissatisfied consumers. It should be possible to add features that most...
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I was thinking that too. Maybe they saw the negative reactions to that "leak" of GR, and realized it was going to flop in its current format. Maybe they went back to the drawing board.
  5. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Do you really think that any of the suggestions back then became part of GR? As I recall, the comments in that thread were mostly people who wanted to keep GvG, They want enhancements, such as adding ages to the maps, making it work for mobile, stopping bots, etc. Most wanted to keep some form...
  6. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Honestly... if GR is going to require guild members to build up troops just to "donate" them, that does not sound like something I want to do.
  7. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I don't have time for multiple worlds. The challenge in GvG is fighting on different maps with different troops- all in one night. It gets boring fighting with only one age troops.
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Donating units is not the same as fighting with lower age units. That fun will be over when GvG is gone.
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The point is, why even have a "ranking" then? It is meaningless and gives false information about the strength of guilds.
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The #1 guild is not the only guild in the game. They are not the only one that matters. The ranking is totally a mess on live servers. Guilds that won 1 season in Platinum and now bumped up to 1K rank higher than guilds that finished #2 or #3 against powerhouse guilds in 1K diamond for all...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I am not talking about Dimaond 1000. I am talking about lower diamond and Platinum. The new GBG is only good for the very top guilds. Inno does not care about everyone else.
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It seems like that attitude is growing to include guilds at higher levels too.
  13. Feedback New Challenges await you!

It does not really matter. With GvG going and GBG messed up, this game is dying.
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yes, as that reality is sinking in, I have been hearing of many guilds that are giving up GBG, or at least making it optional.
  15. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I don't really see anything in that prize list that makes it worth using the resources and time to work for. We get enough of those from completing GE.
  16. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Does the CF work on these quests?
  17. Rejected GBG League Placement

Something needs to be done. The recent changes did nothing at all to address the guild league placement issues.
  18. Rejected GBG League Placement

An alternative to using averages could be using the total Player Points and total Won Battles of all guild members.
  19. Rejected GBG League Placement

I suggest replacing the current system of GBG guild league placement with a more accurate method based on guild ability, rather than LP.
  20. Forwarded GBG Building Costs League difference

The rewards in GBG are determined by the league. Lower leagues get much lower rewards than the Higher Leagues. The difference is significant. To be fair, the building costs should be adjusted accordingly. It is not fair for a team in Copper League to pay the same Building Costs as Diamond...