• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Kaspar

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Yes ! I won 2 Governor's Villa Selection Packs in 3 spins !
  2. Kaspar

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Sorry. It's the Stage of Ages !
  3. Kaspar

And... today I had, for 7,000 rations... 16 Stages of Ages! Which are thus added to the 9 already in stock. Admire my city, it is covered with 18 Stage of Ages... And, of course, a Heroes Tavern niv. 10. Especially since, even if I have not played the Cost/Stage, I can already announce that I...
  4. Kaspar

With 4,400 rations and of course the ultimate coach, today I got 9 Stage of Ages. But it seems to me that I only used a third of the rations that we obtain during the event. Are we moving towards 30 daily prizes per event...? Note that 30*7% attack in ADB, it's not bad at all + the 120 PFs...
  5. Kaspar

Yes it's my first event in the servor Beta. So I don't know which DS to focus on. I'm in the first Age and I think that Suishun Mill could be quite good for a little player as me...
  6. Kaspar

Someone have the list of the Daily Specials Prizes for the Followship event ? Please quickly...