• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Why not both - "Current" and "Season's Average"?
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Just a suggestion for GBG stats: If possible to add a column in the "Member Activity" with level of attrition next to negotiations and fights.
  3. Implemented Give us the chance to use 100 FP at once

Would be nice if the 100 FP limit for collection in the bar is lifted, too. My city generates with all GBs and event buildings more than 300 FPs/day and I have to collect 100, find where to spend, collect the next 100 and find place for them and again collect 100 then spend... If I can collect...
  4. Feedback Aid: There were no buildings to polish or motivate...

Using the "Aid" button sometimes pops a message that there were no buildings to polish or motivate at the time (apparently every building of that player has been polished/motivated). I wonder whether it is possible to make the "Aid" button inactive in such case, so the "Aid" action could be done...
  5. Hallowen Mision!

I noticed yesterday that a member of my guild has the new "Old Graveyard" and asked him how he got it. The answer was: Weird, not everyone has won second graveyard from the wheel of fortune.
  6. Hallowen Mision!

Have you tried contributing Forge Points to a Great Building?
  7. Hallowen Mision!

A New House for the Dead Sell or sorrow - I sold the graveyard but nothing happened (except losing 1150 happiness)... Any idea what should I do?