• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. caromagno

Discussion Level 5 - present season

I'm sorry but I don't agree they are hurting the game and us. It is not the first time this happens, that in the first instance you can not with an attrition or in this case with one of defense, but the nice thing is to play and see how you do to overcome this difficulty.
  2. caromagno

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I do not understand some comments, I remember when they put the 4th level of the expedition that you could not reach 64 battles, as I do not think we remember the attrition at the beginning in the CoB
  3. caromagno

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I have already completed 3 or 4 cities and I haven't seen any kit, and it seems to me that they should modify it please!!!
  4. caromagno

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

https://prnt.sc/E0H6QQufSesy Hi, I won 3
  5. caromagno

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

I don't understand why they don't create new events, instead of doing a constant recycling of the same events over and over again, understanding that the events are once a year and should not always be the same. can someone explain to me? Maybe this is neither the time nor the place to express...