• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. AngelBambiStar

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I have said it before and just have an issue as feedback seems to be just seen as something like oh look at all these people and what ideas they have! That's neat!! Oh well proceed forward with plans! But on the space ages, I seriously don't get how the "could you please stop recycling and...
  2. AngelBambiStar

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This whole change is ridiculous as 4 camps get you no more than 66.6%! I don't get why it's called "rebalancing" either when there was never a time when you couldn't get free tiles! And the guilds work hard to build up their treasuries so that they can get a break on attrition! And there's also...
  3. AngelBambiStar

Spoiler new boosts for buildings?

Well, also don't forget that the tavern boost is one 30 second ad per 1 hour of the 4 hour boost! The only way you wouldn't have ads is if you've spent money on game! But I figured that Wildlife league pass building ended up getting dropped because it's in another game that Inno has with...
  4. AngelBambiStar

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

I can't believe how little currency we get! Also I have spent over 2k diamonds and I still won't be able to get the full level 9 animal crossing building! I seriously have no clue what inno is doing here but...I just hope they fix this!
  5. AngelBambiStar

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Why??? Seriously why have you done what you have to the Tournament matches? Imagine how in the real world if on every sports game it would show under either of the two opponents a win lose and then draw! That'd ruin everything! But I liked the rock, paper, scissors type thing! And the whole...
  6. AngelBambiStar

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Wow! I must say that does anyone remember back in 2020 when there wasn't the caps on the daily specials that would increase only if you bought diamonds? I stopped buying last year because after 2 years of playing on the live I had bought diamonds quite a bit! But then I started keeping track of...