• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I don't think it's really fair to first write that the championship ends on April 26th, everyone spends their shards, and then the championship is silently extended for another season I think that everyone should have at least 500 shards replaced
  2. Forwarded Better overview of buildings in reconstruction mode

a search where you can sort by size possibly even after the need for road connectivity would be a great improvement
  3. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

... and will there finally be pleasant combat units again, unlike Titan
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

I don't find anything worth playing this event for
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In my opinion, the change in movement costs and fight costs are to much.
  6. Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

are you sure this belongs to FoE? The look doesn't fit the game at all
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Does it really have to be that access to higher levels is only possible for large guilds? Due to the requirements alone, smaller guilds will fall by the wayside somewhere. I would like to see this blockage removed
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Quantum Medals in the regular City I can not use my Quantum Medals in the Quantum City i can see them only in my Mean Town
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

What I see so far is that there are very long waiting times and very few actions are required so fun-free
  10. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Wonderful but where are we supposed to get all this time besides events, GbG, GEX and Guilderaids
  11. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

In the Tree of Vitality the FP were forgotten in level 2, so this is a deterioration instead of an improvement
  12. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

second Tavern Base at Point 100 i think its very early
  13. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Does everyone start in their own era or do you have to work your way up from the Iron Age?
  14. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I wonder what happens next with the rankings When I look at the GBG rankings I see 107 pages with guilds, when I look at the GvG rankings I see 575 pages with guilds. How will guild search work once the GvG rankings are frozen? Is it really profitable to freeze a ranking in which the biggest...
  15. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

where does this announcement come from?
  16. Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

I think it's a shame that there isn't a thumbs down button. The game stands out precisely because of the lovingly designed buildings, why should that change?
  17. Feedback New Challenges await you!

How can I click away red parts if there are none?
  18. Rejected Vacation Mode

If I go on vacation as planned, I can take the town hall off the street and everything will be safe. Since no one is there to harvest, it doesn't matter that there is no daily harvest