• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Rule 3.1 states that “Marketing communications must not materially mislead or be likely to do so”. When considering whether business-to-consumer advertising is misleading, the ASA will take factors identified in the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (the CPRs) into...
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

very much like Arch1e said, especially about the need for polishing and rewards: 6 season for these end of championship rewards make them mehh at best (125 fps for 3 months if the guild is ranked 51+?? what the point, most do that in a day) In addition, I think the 1st level is very punishing...
  3. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

there are way more reasons to not go on discord than just "difficulties"
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Two main issues with QI: - sold as a replacement for GvG... well difficult to think about things less alike than GvG and QI - out after that "future of FOE" speech: QI does not fit in if presented as a new, independant feature... well, why not, boring as hell, but why not, there is already PVP...
  5. Spoiler St Patrick's Day Event!

you mean like buying diamonds and finding out Winter prizes are cash only?
  6. 2023 Forge Bowl Event

I' m betting on selection kit for players in the minigame
  7. Discussion I would gladly spend my diamonds if Innogames put. . . in FoE

I agree that's why I see this largely as a short term world for competition purpose, like a FOE championship... there is likely a lot of advertisement value in that, that Inno could capitalise on to bring back old timers or bring new players for other worlds that would compensate for the "no...
  8. Discussion I would gladly spend my diamonds if Innogames put. . . in FoE

Yeah, I rushed my message before bed time, sorry about that :D I mean: no diamond can be bought AND separate diamond pool from other worlds. So basically just use diamonds found in game in that world No diamond can be used is also an interesting one, but I think it would make getting event...
  9. Discussion I would gladly spend my diamonds if Innogames put. . . in FoE

I would pay diamonds to access a world where no diamonds can be bought Could be a temporary world, like 6 months, a year, and at the end the top players get special rewards to use in a world of their choice or could be just a world to play competitively without whales around
  10. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

well, if they remove FoY, no reason to stay in the game: I'm not gonna wait for 11 months at the end of the tech tree for a new era (that'll be copy-pasted from previous) if I have no reason to login to work on my farms... or I'll play 3 weeks/year for the new era and that'll be it... which in...
  11. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

dreaming the 3x4 would be an "expanded" FoY giving 100 diamonds with 5% chance...
  12. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

GE 5 would be great! nice looking buildings but ritual flame won't use (A/D% for def armies still useless), SSW won't use (expect anything more than 3fps?), so not holding my breath for the rest (expect to be on par with Victory Road, one giving fps, one giving goods, one giving %D) so Dealer...
  13. Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

Just found this thread (yup... not around much so missing out ;)) haven't read all, certainly missing some good post Though here what I would say largely base don Jub's post #1 and a handful of pages: you guys not really trying to solve the main issue, which imho is: not everyone can have fun in...
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

well, players using scripts to have an in-game advantage over honest players are indeed a-hole, I'm OK resorting to name calling for those Yes GBG is popular because of personal rewards, it is also the same endless personal rewards that are killing the game (farming, to do what? more farming...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

On the contrary, I have been part of guild leadership extensively, at top-server guild for a long time...so I know very well how every GBG-thing works because of a few dedicated who honestly deserve medals for their job! and how the majority have burnt out over the years (me included) because of...
  16. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

In my days I've regularly had seasons with 10k+ fights... the endless clickfest is the boring part of GBG, and a lot of players left because of it... and with about zero attrition throughout the day for most of the season, no need to improve the town besides Traz. With the change there is now a...
  17. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

indeed, you're right, if you're playing more than once a day
  18. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

:rolleyes::oops::eek:o_O... 2 fps on 2x3... TF2's better ... can't be rushed anyways so an improvement over MO but still limited use. First to say I'm disappointed by main building, yeah achievement.. check! 22% att and 10 fps? without going far back, Great Wheel is a mile better => reducing...
  19. Forum: Width limit Signatures

hey! found there is actually an option to get rid of signatures! didn't know! what a great start to the day!
  20. Forum: Width limit Signatures

can we have an option to hide all signatures?