• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. XIA*

New Idea Better overview of buildings in reconstruction mode

my problem with the search is that I have way too many buildings and I don't remember the name of half of them. especially these small things we have been getting every event know. I don't think a search bar would be useful, but a filtering system would definitely be (filter by size, for example).
  2. XIA*

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

they don't seem to care about the complaints, do they? why ask for feedback if nothing's gonna change according to feedback? Many of us complain that the selection is useless. Today again I have 5 slots of military units and 1 slot of goods. That's it.
  3. XIA*

Rejected list of your own GB's

well open one gb and put 1 fp and tadaaaammm
  4. XIA*

Rejected list of your own GB's

if you go to the friend/guild list in the menu at the bottom of the game screen and click on the tower icon next to your avatar you get your own gb list.
  5. XIA*

Feedback History Event 2024

the animation is cool but very slow. I don't know how I would play 4 boards a day in 6 cities with this on live. would be bored to tears,
  6. XIA*

New Idea Better overview of buildings in reconstruction mode

We need a better solution for the reconstruction window. It's tiny and it takes forever to browse through buildings. If I want to reorganize my city now, I have to sift through 29 pages and it also a problem that when you select a building to move back to the city, the window goes back to page 1...
  7. XIA*

Duplicate: Can not collect

this is beta. you are a beta tester, not a customer.
  8. XIA*

I never collect incidents when I know an event is coming. I have more than 14 in my city, plenty to choose from. It's all about planning. and then people complain iron age folks don't have the AD anyways, they then need to colelct incidents ;))
  9. XIA*

Please look through the logged issues before opening a bug report for something that has already been reported. Opening multiple topics won't make the solution happen faster. It was already reported to devs.
  10. XIA*

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I think we need @Juber for this
  11. XIA*

we don't even have answers on when we will be able to use the quantum medals for expansions and how much they will cost. what's the reason they keep this a secret?
  12. XIA*

I feel like it is entirely useless to give feedback. They haven't considered anything we complained about and rolled out on live anyways. why even bother here at all?
  13. XIA*

and for newish players, absolutely nothing interesting. Goods you can get from a good guild, troops are pricey, blueprints are random.
  14. XIA*

you must be spending a lot of time in the QI.
  15. XIA*

and again and again... what's the point in having the same items multiple times???
  16. XIA*

even better, so not 18 months, but maybe 3 years? LOL. VERY motivational.
  17. XIA*

After 1 month, 55 fragments.... I'd need to play quantum incursons for 18 months to get one neobotanical rotunda? How is this rewarding system motivational? cuz heck it's doesn't motivate me.
  18. XIA*

so, they are activating QI on live servers and yet here on beta we still have no idea how and for how much quantum medals we will be able to buy expansions? That's the only reason i was sort of doing this thing like once a day.... I don't think I will be playing this on live servers... unless...
  19. XIA*

Reported to Developers: Anniversary event questline randomly appears among main quests

This appeared after the 11:00 update. It's pesky and doesn't go away with refresh
  20. XIA*

I find the whole concept of a diamond farm outdated. It's been like that ever since they switched ww prizes to fragments. those who already built one in the old system - good for you, whatever floats your boat. But for new players, entirely useless to start one now.