• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Auto Select for Negotiations

It's a shame this still hasn't been fixed and released properly. Like Juber noted, using one of each goods +X to complete the row would be great for the first round of negotiations and would speed what has become a mind-numbing "challenge". Kind of related, the dev team might also consider...
  2. Spoiler 2022 Archaeology Event

If there's one department that works hard it's the art people. I'm so appreciative of the 2d art they create, it reminds me of the quality 3d isometric games of yore (esp. Baldur's Gate). Now, if only the rest of the company worked that hard...
  3. Feedback ForgePlus

Thanks for the feedback. It's true, they're actually testing some features on live servers (I also caught all three). They could have at least announced that it's the case. Or maybe I missed said announcement. That said, it's amazing how clueless they are about the pricing. Those numbers are...
  4. Feedback ForgePlus

Welp, this feature is now live... For 30$ a month (lol) (29 CHF more precisely). They either need to massively boost the perks (although at the risk of creating a game imbalance) or cut the monthly cost down to a fifth or even a tenth of the current pricing.
  5. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

The Forge Bowl is notorious for being extra generous with daily specials but I don't think anyone is asking for that. Bringing the new event up to the percentage of chances to get a daily special of the old Spring event would make sense, though, since it does replace it after all.
  6. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

The fact that this event will likely replace the Spring event is very disappointing. Indeed, given how stingy Inno is for this event, even if the Cherry Garden set were to appear as a daily special (I haven't gotten it to appear yet on the test server), there's no way I'm spending diamonds to...