• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Space Hub ideas

thanks
  2. Discussion Space Hub ideas

hi @drakenridder how have you been, ive reactivated my cccount just to ask you where you saw these announcements, i wasnt able to find any of those
  3. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

good plan. Im sure Innos chatbots will read through our thoughtful ideas thoroughly :p
  4. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

ive just deleted FoE from my phone. To much is to much. Inno got way to greedy, im not going to waste my time for just another pay to win game. Im glad though im completely immune from spending anything for mobile games. Never did and never will spend a single cent. its not because im not...
  5. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

This argument is what Inno thinks. But it’s wrong on every level. Hard Paywalls create that irreconcilable gap between cash-players and the rest which is called pay-to-win. And they seem to hide more and more new top buildings behind a paywall. Inno should be very careful with that, this...
  6. Spoiler Savings Jar - University

i doubt itll be a new iteration of those. perks was a temporary buff thing, as was the event hub. „university“ and „research“ point to permanent boosts. i personally hope it would be this one, see spoiler (or a guild version of it), but it wont be, thats for sure. but still, it would be cool:
  7. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

„we“, as in you and your other you? :p please exclude me from this „we“ thing because i want innovations
  8. Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

they could be offensive siege fortifications
  9. Discussion Guld expedition wow

their random generator is more than odd at times, but in this case you are just having bad luck i guess. everythinh is normal here
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

i got one final idea about nerfing GbG (if Inno cant live without a GbG nerf that is), and this is it. If a nerf to GbG is really needed (which i even doubt) then this idea is - as i see it - the right way to do it. please forward it to the devs and make sure they scrap their current plans...
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

many complain about the boring farming and lack of competition in GBG, this could - as i see it - maybe be fixed by a new exclusive building (maybe it could also be an upgrade kit for a level 3 sentinel outpost) Shards for it could only be obtained at the end of a gbg round, only for members of...
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

@Owl II @Pericles the Lion thats why the GBG nerf is bad, because in its current form you never know in advance (except maybe for the top 10 guilds each server) what the next season will offer: it can be a farm fest, a struggle for not descending, a war against a particular competing or...
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

the nutcracker guard house is making clear where the journey is headed though: soon there will be eventbuildings much better than the yggdrasil or the aztec temple. because once people have generated enough nutcracker guard houses inno can hardly sell eventbuildings to these people if the...
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

nutcracker guard house + GBG nerf = pure pay to win GBG
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

balance was never innos thing lol
  16. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

why cant they just scrap that pc-only GVG thing (never played it myself) and instead implement some new and real guild vs guild challenge (for mobile AND pc) where only the ranking wields rewards, while the fights themselves wouldnt. Or maybe, i have once made the suggestion below, it could...
  17. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

what im trying to say is: everybody (including Inno) must first get real about what GBG is and what GBG cannot be, and THEN discuss how it can be improved and find fresh ideas, else the discussion is doomed to fail from the start, as is their fail-attempt to „improve“ GBG.
  18. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

No matter how you spin any possible concepts or turn any discussion and arguments upside down, GBG can never be anything other than FP farming where the bigger, stronger and richer guilds are on the top and generate more FP (and maybe dias) than the smaller, poorer and weaker guilds. But thats...
  19. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

@InnoGames how about this: when a sector changes ownership, all buildings get erased. This would replace all your current plans for GBG changes.