• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duke of Iowa

Fixed on Beta: Cannot log in

Thanks. Had a ticket sent via email. It worked for me too.
  2. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

I specifically was watching for the House of Horrors and the Abandoned Asylum. Never saw the Asylum as a daily or switch. Guess this is beta a a place to work out stuff like this. Only needed 3 more. I am in the same situation for my main world, so I hope when it goes live this is not a issue.
  3. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I will reply to this as a battler on my main world not here on beta as I don't do a lot of battles here. Had this been on the mains now I would be for it. Something had to be done. I think the idea of a guild having the ability to take the whole map in minutes is not how the battle ground should...
  4. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Being a small guild of 3 we don't have the treasury yet to build SCs so really we do see the changes. We just go until we are out of attrition and then wait till reset.
  5. Duke of Iowa

Recruiting Warehouse 13 new guild

Still have plenty of spots open. Our leadership team are experienced players. Can help new players learn the game. Message me in-game with questions.
  6. Duke of Iowa

Recruiting Warehouse 13 new guild

Warehouse 13 is a brand new guild on beta. It is a sister guild of Warehouse 13 on Mount Killmore. I am the Founder here and a founder on MK. Looking for new members interested in being a part of the building process. Accepting ACTIVE members. Having an Arc is a plus but not required. We would...
  7. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

@Juber well said man. I read the Forums a lot. It is so FRUSTRAITING to see so many nasty people. I can understand if you are unhappy with something, but the insults and nasty negativity without any positive is just getting BORING. I enjoy the game and appreciate that some suggestions are being...
  8. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

The Golden Orrery will have animation all the time now? I like it. I thought I saw it would only have it when its ready to collect. Hope it stays all the time.
  9. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

The building itself looks awesome. Somewhat like the Golden Orrery?? Does it have animation? Love the buildings with animation. Kraken seems to be the best so far.
  10. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

I thought the Golden Orrery was going to have animation when fully leveled?
  11. Duke of Iowa

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

I would be ok with them as long as they are set to not be during a battle or something like that. Maybe like a special incident that shows its and ad. I think that would be find during regular time in the cities. We have to realize as players that the game need to be paid for in many ways. The...
  12. Duke of Iowa

Spoiler Ages Event

So with this possibly being the event. Wonder what thoughts are on if you currently have a King and Queen will this give an upgrade or just be a new one?
  13. Duke of Iowa

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

I like the new zoom. Ready for it on my main city, Its bigger. LOL
  14. Duke of Iowa

Feedback ForgePlus

Where is the announcement and explanation of how this works? Can't find it.