• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

It's not that this forum is slow, it's that most of us have figured out that GvG has been a dead man walking for years. To act shocked at this point is only an indication that you just haven't been paying attention or unable to accept reality.
  2. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

The Black Tower is one of the greatest pieces of art they've ever made, along with the animations, only to be quickly relegated to useless. A golden upgrade for that building would be amazing, although I don't know how they could make it look any cooler.
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Inno, this is great. Some of the best players in Arvahall are optimistic this will spice up the game and make more sense of the effort put into GbG relative to the other aspects of the game. Fixing the ranking is something lots of us have been harping on, so way to go. Get the bugs out and...
  4. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

1) Sure they do. Check the updates, they go in there once and awhile to fix bugs. 2) They do create gold league, but that is tied to $$$$. Nobody pays in GvG. It is not the amount of points that matter from one feature to the next, it is that they've done a poor job of differentiating GbG...
  5. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

No source, just a gut feeling. If you are staffing down and have a feature of your product which (a) you aren't investing in but have to spend resources maintaining/fixing glitches - when you are going through a workforce reduction; (b) people complain about all the time (cheating); and, (c)...
  6. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

They won't remove GbG. They will remove GvG.
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

I think Inno should consider making the units better. Why is it that hovers can still play in AA? FINALLY, with the massive goods cost to gain an advantage via these GBs, it pays to be in the upper ages. Goods sellers will be rationing Titan goods, and the lower age players will suffer with...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Instead of nerfing the siege camps and watchtowers, which is probably a horrendous financial decision (Have you ran this past the business people at Inno, who have likely experienced hockey-stick growth in diamond purchases since GbG began? My guess is this idea goes over like a fart in...
  9. Spoiler AutoAid

:mad:
  10. Spoiler AutoAid

Everyone should just boycott aiding. People have been complaining about Inno having no regard for our time for years, in forums, on global chat, etc. to no avail. Perhaps if we all just didn't do it the community would be in enough uproar to get them to move already.
  11. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

This is a SAJM GB. It should help SAJM players. Those players are through AF/OF. This is a classic case of sometimes when you aim at dirt, you just might hit it. Barf.
  12. Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

This might push all the old folks who are just hanging on, out of this game. Stick with the business model and don't get greedy.
  13. Spoiler AutoAid

Perhaps there is a God.
  14. Spoiler Castle Upgrade

I couldn't care less about the castle system. It's just one more monotonous thing to do. This does not drive my behavior, at all, despite me being at the higher levels already. It's just there.