• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Kronan

Default Tab in city TOWNHALL

When I click on my Town hall building on my PC for beta, the default TAB displayed (of the 4 Townhall tabs) and activated is the BOOST OVERVIEW. When I click on my Town hall building on my mobile device for live, the default TAB displayed (of the 4 Townhall tabs) and activated is the Event...
  2. Kronan

List of Event buildings that give -1 (previous) era goods?

I went searching in @MooingCat 's Sortable Building Table! for all the event buildings (including children, grandchildren, spawn, etc....) that have any representation that it gives previous era goods. I was unsuccessful using that, but maybe it was me that did something wrong in asking it for...
  3. Kronan

Discussion Going blind (as well as broke??)

Can't help you about the broke part, but surely we can get Inno to fix the "going blind part"? Right? Heads up - I have SUPERB vision AND NO color blindness, yet this absolutely TAXES my eyes to differentiate these tiny symbols in their normal webpage size. In order to see exactly what these...
  4. Kronan

Not A Bug: Encounter 79, GE 5 reward chest = Same prize, different %?

In my GE 5, encounter 79 Reward Chest (now that it scrolls, I can see what's in there!!!) I see the 2 item I could win: It looks like this: 25 Fragments of Feathered Serpent Statue Selection Kit 90% 25 Fragments of Feathered Serpent Statue Selection Kit 10% In other words, the SAME...
  5. Kronan

New Issue: City collecting when AID collect screen has a "collect" button active

This was a shock. I was auto aiding one of the 3 groups of players (friends, hoodies, guildies) and it had finished that individual process, and presented me with a COLLECT button. A few seconds later, I noticed my city collection was due, and all the boxes are bobbling over city buildings...
  6. Kronan

Discussion Era composition in the Neighborhood

I'm wondering... Does Inno have tools to sweep through neighborhoods, looking for severe outlier era achievement, and moving these "over achievers" to a more correct (and homogenized) era? Case in point: In beta, I play in the IA, and have about 6.2 million ranking points. In this week's...
  7. Kronan

Forwarded Production Carousel - Ultimate

The is a suggestion for a last step in the journey for this wonderful feature that we've been using for at least a year. Implementation of this extension idea could save costs to Inno, and potentially lowers client and server interactions to accomplish the same functions. Today, we have this...
  8. Kronan

Fixed on Beta: Error on Motivate/Polish

This morning, I enabled my inventory item, SELF-AID kits, and proceeded to aid a few items before a collection. A few of my LOTUS FLOWER LAKE buildings, which are added properly to my level 9 Panda Reserve building,, illuminated a "I can be polished/motivate" (aka M/P) :doubleaid:star. Upon...
  9. Kronan

Discussion Poll on GUILD current GE cups record (Gold/Silver/Bronze) being combined with NEW GE scores

To help quantify the discussion we've been having on GE RECORD keeping, I've created a representative POLL on the question of how our GE achievements should be handled going forward. Essentially asking this: You should vote NO if you you're suggesting to INNO that ALL the CLASSIC (current) GE...
  10. Kronan

Shapes Database/spreadsheet

I'm wondering, has anyone done an FULL analysis of the FoE building (ALL buildings: GBs, events, build menu, etc....) shapes in the game? In particular, if I'm looking for a specific shape to fit a hole in my cityspace that needs to be filled, and am wondering how many different choices there...
  11. Kronan

Not A Bug: No green gems accruing in treasure boxes...

I played a new board, and meticulously merged all green colored gems to mostly 3x keys (and a few 1x keys), but none are showing up in treasure chests. Hmmm.
  12. Kronan

Duplicate: Version 1.244

I awoke to V 1.244 this morning. Not sure what this fixed, but checking all the things 1.243 broke and I reported. Here's what I do know so far (using Firefox): 1) 1.244 did NOT fix and still does NOT represent accurate state in the townhall EVENT LOG. All buttons are illuminated, accurate or...
  13. Kronan

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

Version 1.243 arrived overnite. I reloaded the webpage and entered the game: 1) Quest giver, Daily Challenge giver, and Event Giver icon images - all gone 2) Tavern metrics visible when viewing the tavern within the top level city view - gone 3) Townhall buttons for aiding, tavern...
  14. Kronan

Forwarded Mobile Message Center enhancement: Who's an admin of a social multi-group topic?

Mobile Message Center enhancement: Who's an admin of a social multi-group topic?
  15. Kronan

Discussion Browser Support

I wanted to share that I've played FoE on Firefox and Chrome. They both work fine. This morning, I was intrigued by a few professional colleagues praising the speed and value of the BRAVE browser, and downloaded it. I tried FoE with BRAVE, am still using it, and it hasn't had a single...
  16. Kronan

New beta participant, but long time player

Hello everyone. I just joined the beta program and forum to HELP Inno shape this game. It's something I considered doing for a while. But... is this going to be possible in the Bronze age? Here's my question... Speaking of Bronze Age - why am I starting a new city from ground 0? It took...