• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler New Quantum Incursion reward buildings

oh alright. thanks.
  2. Spoiler New Quantum Incursion reward buildings

will the epic qi kit have neo colossus kits in it? from the description posted, its not named but its part of the winter/spring incursion so my assumption is that it should be in there.
  3. Spoiler Next event

???? you do know anniversary event is running RIGHT NOW??? anniversary event is after st patty's event.
  4. Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

is that anniversary event or the event after it?
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

third championship and still no city def. Im starting to doubt this city def is being added to gbg that inno promised was coming.
  6. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

my guess is the secondary reward building from gbg 3rd championship will have this.
  7. Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

has there been any new spoilers for this event yet?
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

appears to be postponed once again as still see nothing about it and been no update either.
  9. Do Not Suggest Shrink Kits for Old Favourites

my vote on this is no. if you want a stronger city and more land, era up. easy as that.
  10. Forge Bowl

last year, it was forge bowl, st patty's then wild life. forgebowl wasnt between those 2.
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

every tuesday starting on the second week of the event.
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I was able to get the animal crossing gold kit without spending any diamonds.
  13. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

sorry but this here alone wont get accepted as you are trying to take away diamond purchases from inno. sorry, but I see this being rejected.
  14. Feedback New Challenges await you!

incorrect, I bought no tickets and am on quest 31 but bought 3 hammers to complete a quest.
  15. Feedback Space Age Titan

in my main world. I have all 3 sat gb's at lvl 60. fps and goods were never an issue for me. I make almost 5.5k sat goods each collection (this is not including what I get from gbg, ge, hc, sc, colony and rq's) and also make 3k+ fps.
  16. Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

its more about revenue more than anything.
  17. Rejected Vacation Mode

when I played grepolis, you had something like limit 45 days for vacation per year so maybe something like this.
  18. Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

I hope you are right. I dont want to see anymore frigging upgrades then there is now.
  19. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

I tried telling a leader in a world of mine and he argued with me that it was on live worlds too.