• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. diGriz

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Nice new animation, I see that progress in League didn't change, bug?
  2. diGriz

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Bad news again :( now I know why panda is so sad: Trend is pretty clear now, looking forward for fragments of Titan ;)
  3. diGriz

I think that is an expected behavior, to not lose tickets it's better to spend at least 3 each day
  4. diGriz

That could be the true but what is the purpose of the percentage values for daily prize that we see in box description? From my observations: during the first days of event I was able to get roughly 1 daily prize per ticket, now it became 1 daily per 5 tickets Quite a good result, currently...
  5. diGriz

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I didn't said that, that is not a problem for me, but as I mentioned before I don't see any profit for me to exchange thousands of goods just for some additional FPs P.S. about GE5: you have extra goods, you don't know what to do with them? Burn all of them in the GE5 :D
  6. diGriz

I'm able to produce 2k-3k goods of my age per day, but production of previous age goods is in a quite a low level (200-300 per day). I didn't stay in that age for long thus I have not that much goods accumulated. Star Gazer will not fix that issue for GE5, so that is a biggest problem to me FPs...
  7. diGriz

Quest line got broken, I stopped on 35th quests, today got message that all done, after that another message that I finished 40 quests. Collect button is not working at this case
  8. diGriz

Assembling military units from parts sounds interesting ;)
  9. diGriz

so my results for GE5: I consumed half of my defending boosts and was able to get the following stats: - attack ~300 + fortification (50 - 110) = ~400 - defense ~2400 I was able to complete 12 encounters by fighting the last four encounters I pass by negotiation and I've spent 20 diamonds...
  10. diGriz

Just finished 31st task there is now more available as for now and it seems that there are 24 more to complete but event ands in 20 days which means that timing is wrong @Juber please check if that is expected behavior
  11. diGriz

If nothing will change, going through GE5 for the first and the last time, the price is to high for almost nothing in return
  12. diGriz

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Got 500 x 3, but on Patrick event I got 50 fragments only once from 16 cities (on 14th), so random is quite weird here, at least there is no random for golden upgrade :) this time
  13. diGriz

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Probably you also got mine :D as I received 0 frags out of 12 cities
  14. diGriz

9th is done - everything is stable - 0 fragments :mad: One more quite a disappointment - Druid Temple I've seen only once out of 9 cities done
  15. diGriz

Game balance on all its glory - 7-th city - 0 fragments :mad: @Juber why I'm getting Heroes Tavern and Mountain Reserve but not getting Druid Temple that is native for this event comparing to the first two? Is it because they providing both attack and defense bonuses therefore more players...
  16. diGriz

Last year there was a possibility to accomplish only 4 cities but buy all the chests at the end of each city and that was enough to get fully leveled new building. This year this strategy will not work unless you are ok to have Hut lvl 9 at the end, which means that this event become really...
  17. diGriz

6th city finished and again nothing, that is really sad (
  18. diGriz

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

The cost of the first technology