• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tina66

Feedback History Event 2024

I do the quests but skip my turn on the cards, really not of much interest and what a waste of time !!
  2. Tina66

Discussion Stacking units

Ok, thanks for the information ;)
  3. Tina66

Discussion Stacking units

Hello, I can't find the change in the stock of units to stack them or the opposite, in the settings, is this a bug or a change ?
  4. Tina66

Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

friends still keep me on the game but for how much longer, it's getting worse and worse, it takes a lot of time for in the end not much if we don't pay
  5. Tina66

Spoiler Further Guild Battlegrounds Changes

I will lean more on a higher level than diamond which would welcome the first 2 diamond guilds of each map?? and attackable with city defense army bonus :D
  6. Tina66

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Hello, it is for all these reasons that I left the beta, apart from the bug reports not much interest in all our remarks, except that for the bugs they only have to test the game themselves
  7. Tina66

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Hello, why are there so many units when you only use one? they could replace the barracks with centers that would give bonuses for the armies at least we would put more militari buildings and above all they would have a utility
  8. Tina66

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Good evening, last year, I arrived at the gold cup by only making the difficult matches, I changed a few players to put more efficient ones and I won my matches, but this year I found myself at the 1st level of the cup because impossible to win a difficult match, at the beginning I continued to...
  9. Tina66

Auto Select for Negotiations

Yes me too :(
  10. Tina66

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

the Moghols is painful to do but not infeasible I'm almost at the end of it on C I'm doing it for the building which gives 40 pfs for a 4x4 it's a good building
  11. Tina66

Fixed on Beta: Upgrade to Jupiter doesn't work

OH ok !!! thank you :)
  12. Tina66

Fixed on Beta: Upgrade to Jupiter doesn't work

Hello I still have a problem I set up a stage of ages in Jupiter 2 days ago and I still have venus resources, apparently it hasn't been done yet?
  13. Tina66

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Huge disappointment !!! nothing changes it's a pure copy paste even the launch base does not change yet we are going further and further, you should move a little stop adding useless things and make us want to change eras, frankly that we continue like this, not sure to continue the game it's...
  14. Tina66

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

very good idea
  15. Tina66

Implemented Army Management Dialog - New Tab for Stacked Units

Give us this system it would be great! but integrating the thugs in each era since anyway they can transform into everything and if you do not integrate them, the system will have very little interest if it is necessary to change tabs For the champions when to them as much they had an interest...
  16. Tina66

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

yes, that's what it is for me, the problem is solved :) Thank you :)
  17. Tina66

is it true or is it an estimate :)
  18. Tina66

Hello, so when is it? ;)
  19. Tina66

it would be a nice evolution and very possible with the teleportation possible at that age, but not really useful in my opinion since some achieve 100% route efficiency rates
  20. Tina66

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

Hello, great this is good news but which does not seem urgent to me and by then you may change the avatars qi are almost the same tinted otherwise