• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. All Free Now

Feedback History Event 2024

First I thought like a joke, but with our dev team any nonsense change can be possible in the game.
  2. All Free Now

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Thanks for the correction. I see the timer in tooltip of action icons after reading your message knowing it was not reset. I was pretty much convinced like action coins got reset which was not.
  3. All Free Now

Watched some videos and some confusion still circling over my head. Hope someone correct me from the following understanding, - every day action coins :geattempt: will be loaded, so if we didn't empty it won't get added like forge points bar. Use it or not, daily reset to maximum and forgot...
  4. All Free Now

Discussion difficulty of events

That's delusional. Players put their hard work in diamond farms to meet their pride in becoming the top. If it is prevented then they will go for the same pride to achieve with real money spending. I am not asking to stop the spending but keep it with real money spending only in events. Diamonds...
  5. All Free Now

Timer logic in building productions gone!! Lot of extra clicks to open settlement and process doing their are gone!! Repetition of building from the starting point gone!!
  6. All Free Now

I clearly know my suggestion they are not going to consider but still wishing share here. Don't want to use the QI settlements instead need a mechanism to replace it whatever QI settlement does, like letting the players do the uploads from the city stock and army storage. Every guild player...
  7. All Free Now

I will just mention this. Let's assume like a world has 10000 players and 1% players which are 100 players in the game who always spend diamonds to reach the gold league. I am one of the 10000 players in that world. What is my chance of getting into gold league? Is it 0% until those 1% players...
  8. All Free Now

It won't work in every event with rival. I think in St.patrick event rival last two quest which asked to perform 4hrs and 8hrs time duration can be completed with diamonds only if the player done with the rush quests and played the minigame perfectly. So basically you need easier rival to match...
  9. All Free Now

I didn't mention like that. Diamond farmers use diamonds without spending money and there are people who use real money if they need more diamonds. I included both of them. So mentioned like, without making any spending (diamonds or real money) no one can reach gold league. I don't understand...
  10. All Free Now

Feedback Daily Release Notes

it looks like developer purposefully did this mistake so that in their game play they can use it and once the bug got raised they can put it back to garbage value like rest of the items. I do not think of another reason to give that much bulk value for those items.
  11. All Free Now

What you achieve in the event will be problem, and for sure live server they wont succeed easily on getting main event building with all the upgrade kits. If you complain about strategy means, spend some more time in any event you feel like that, then every event becomes damn too easy once...
  12. All Free Now

New Issue: GBG sector opened window getting disappeared randomly in mobile app

Please give some update or answer received from developers. I don't know why it was not assigned to developers yet. Is it true that mobile app user issues won't get immediate attention in the forum?
  13. All Free Now

New Issue: GBG sector opened window getting disappeared randomly in mobile app

GBG (any) sector window which got opened is randomly disappearing after few battles in mobile app. Please fix it like PC to keep it appearing until player chose to move away. This issue needs to fixed ASAP, since it will help the mobile app players get rid of biggest annoying thing in GBG.
  14. All Free Now

Silver league and rival quest rewards both places if they add the previous year event gold league building means, I won't create any concern for it to happen in the daily special. If only given in the silver league previous year building is still not completely convincing for me. They took...
  15. All Free Now

OMG, I shouldn't miss to use reinforcement card before defeating the boss. Otherwise it will be considered as single card. Focused on defeating the boss but slightly missed to use it.
  16. All Free Now

As an easy option, Rival total quest count should be introduced to 36. Then two choices, ::::::First choice::::::: each 9th quest in the rival produces 50 fragments of past year gold league building will be fair enough. total of 200 fragments and one time achieving the building. ::::::Second...
  17. All Free Now

After collecting 1500 diamonds, still we are requesting little compensation. Do you know why?
  18. All Free Now

what is smart in this? you played like every player what supposed to do in the minigame. But nowhere the text has the word "Defeat the boss". I didn't fail but defeated the boss many times. But when these quests came, they could have made text clear so that I could have made enough coins to make...
  19. All Free Now

what smart way you used to find out, could you please explain.
  20. All Free Now

I was mentioning the rewards listed in rival and the problem with the text happened was also in rival, you are going out of the context. you also said it is misleading. don't simply argue.