• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. joyfulrider

Feedback History Event 2024

In the event, only hope which I had is Ethereal fountain to focus on live server. I understand the rebalancing purpose because level 2 40% defense to defending army in GE is irritating developer eyes and mind, which most of the beta players loved it despite of 4x2 size building. But they forgot...
  2. joyfulrider

Forwarded Small text indication in prize pool progress bar

In the game, wherever prize progress lane involved this suggested behavior can be implemented to display the actual progress value performed by the player.
  3. joyfulrider

Spoiler Summer Event 2024

To enjoy in the game events, we need to make sure rival is unhappy. Rival getting more attention because of events, and making players to switch the mode of play style to have fun in the events with new options available in it. This kind of give-and-take challenges means no worries;) Looks like...
  4. joyfulrider

Feedback New Challenges await you!

This one is good to have. I will dig little deep on it like, rival 32 quests being a standard, first 16 quests no need to be in parallel and the remaining 16 quests must be introduced in parallel. It doesn't reduce the risk but allows the players to decide appropriately. PVP arena and Plunder...
  5. joyfulrider

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I encourage this addition. Though I am not a big fan of QI, this will allow me to help my guild mates every day in QI if I wish to do. Suggestion is balanced very much and little overhead to QI mentor at the start of season which is not a big deal when compared to QI nodes progress and...
  6. joyfulrider

Why wording given as "Pass" on the chest. In events, it will be "see prizes". Instead of pass word it could have mentioned like "rewards" or "prizes". Also, if some progress about to be claimed, cannot see any indication in the outside chest icon. Maybe I need to do update or everyone having...
  7. joyfulrider

Discussion Mostly PC related on Shaping the future of FOE

- Make it possible to mark items as favorites in the Inventory Okay, after marking what's next. Is it going to present like great building bonus in a separate icon in main game page. If so, then extend it to mark favorite from residential, production, decoration etc
  8. joyfulrider

Also guild player who not wish to play just can upload the goods or units if they implement in this way. But............. Too much satisfaction to player is not a cup of drinks for the development team so far established in the FOE/Inno.
  9. joyfulrider

Did they changed the AD coins and gems amount on selling or just for this item? If that's true for entire AD gets the changes on selling means a very big good news.
  10. joyfulrider

New Issue: GBG sector opened window getting disappeared randomly in mobile app

:oops: Most of the mobile app players (including me) don't know that PC users sector window stays strong in the middle of the screen. This needs to be fixed for mobile app players.
  11. joyfulrider

New question..... Above approach leads to grab more daily specials. But league progress cannot run steady for holding all the main event building kits. Is my understanding correct?
  12. joyfulrider

Wow, discord discussion got closed by CM. Trailside smithey got removed from daily special because of CM suggesting it to development team. Until gold league building comes into the daily special, I won't make any purchase in the game. I swear. Enjoy your decision with diamond farmers. I...
  13. joyfulrider

Discussion Bring new forum instead of discord

It's my big assumption that, 1% gold league players mostly has big diamond farms in live servers and they don't worry much to reach the gold league every event. With this, some building can be a available for event gold league players only. Now this year beta they made adjustment after big...
  14. joyfulrider

Did you get those cards in same difficulty deck?
  15. joyfulrider

Try to place many jumpin pumpkins. It gives you some power boost + productions are possible. Finish all supply can be used, one up kit can be used, it won't be plundered but once built it heavy happiness will be reduced if you don't mind that much with size 2x2.
  16. joyfulrider

I give my vote for this.
  17. joyfulrider

When they start community sprint, I will definitely ask this to get implemented. Again they will consider or not will be the worrying part. Person who planned to keep one year past gold league buildings to get placed in the daily special should get promotion for sure. Only person who thinks to...
  18. joyfulrider

In Beta, it can happen. But the choice of removing Trailside Smitheys from the daily special is still not convincible to me. It is just a game and why they had so much restriction for that one building (especially to gold league buildings). If some player spends lots of diamonds in one event...
  19. joyfulrider

After rival challenge gets over, I felt like entire event got over. This is the first time in the game I felt like this. It's very strange and still thinking why it made me feel like this. I don't know what to call this feeling, Deja vu or Jamais vu has different meaning and cannot figure it...
  20. joyfulrider

haha....you might get reply like "Beta server is for testing. Don't expect everything to be very perfect here and no losses can be compromised. Thanks for your continued support in doing beta testing. Happy forging" :cool: